Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What you playing?

AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220

So all i hear is why people are quiting games left and right.

So my question is, what game are you playing now?

Comments

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

LOTRO. Tried quite a few others but always seem to make my way back to Middle Earth.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

SWTOR and loving it.

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Just bought Dead Island for 360 hopefully that will be fun but other than that nothing atm. Gonna wait for a few TOR patches to come out and see how Bioware expands the game before I spend any more time in it.

Been reading a lot lately which points to the sad state of MMOs
  • AadienAadien Member UncommonPosts: 220

Doesnt seem like much out there anymore

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Trying wakfu currently, and will check out Star trek when it goes free to play tomorrow. 

• AnanamooseAnanamoose Member Posts: 118

Currently in Guild Wars but once I am done with my Hall of Monuments, no idea what I'm going to do next as far as games go. 

Do you want some cheese with that whine? :)

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455

WoW & EvE,   sometimes LOTRO

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

I'm playing The Witcher 2 (2.0) and I'm enjoying being immersed in the world and having a good amount of choice. Also boobies. image

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347

Uncharted Waters Online

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071

Vendetta Online, on PC and Xperia PLAY

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• McDougles1McDougles1 Member Posts: 35

Ever since I heard that ACE Online is launching Episode 4 I've veen trying to catch up to be high enough level for when the patch drops.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Playing Wurm, but just got into Entropia the other day.

It's not bad, but it's a bad sign when the noob rifle runs out of juice midway through the tutorial quest... in which the only option is to beg another player to perhaps join up and let you have a kill (if that even works) or asking for his gun for a moment (very unlikely that early). Stuff like that, design flaws, really get to me - but not enough to completely deter me from getting closer to the meat of the game. I likely will not stick around long though, sweating sucks.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Brone87Brone87 Member Posts: 244

Not playing any MMO's (well skill queueing in EVE)...

Loving Battlefield 3 and omg Europa Universalis III is just amazing, will eat up all of your time it is scary addictive.

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591

Skyrim .

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

Terraria, minecraft and Darkfall

• TypososTyposos Member UncommonPosts: 39

lotro ofc!!!! its a wonderfull pve game , with medium pvp( will be better soon).I have alot of exp on Mmorpgs its not the only game i played , more than 5 games till the end game for more than 8-9 years!

• BrodanBrodan Member UncommonPosts: 31

Currently playing GW1, which is my go-to game when I don't have any interesting MMOs to play.  Waiting on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (the demo releases tomorrow), and hoping it will hold me over till GW2 releases.

• ExilorExilor Member Posts: 391

EVE Online and Champions Online.

• xaritscinxaritscin Member UncommonPosts: 350

Minecraft, Skyrim, Anno 2070, S.P.A.Z (Space Pirates And Zombies)........

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

DC Universe Online, Forsaken World, Terraria, Team Fortress 2, and Wii Mario Kart online play mostly; Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes during the betas.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

MMO wise?  - Nothing.   Quit my last mmo months ago and nothing is interesting on the market atm due to games being all about instances or /and having crappy freemium business models.

Video games in general?  Refreshing Morrowind lately.   Hoping Dark Souls will come on PC as preety big action has been done for this in internetz :/

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

No MMO at the moment. I am really disappointed with the present MMO scenario.

Some Global Agenda when I need my PVP fix, and my heavily modded Skyrim. So modded now (for increased AI, difficulty, respawn rates and many others) that I think I ll call it Gordiflyrim, lol.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Skyrim. I'd like to buy SWTOR but I still have so much Skyrim to play.

• Cosmonaut79Cosmonaut79 Member UncommonPosts: 175

SWTOR and Skyrim on PC.  NHL 12 and Rayman Origins (it's awesome!) on PS3.  Just finished the single-player campaign on Portal 2.  Now I'm waiting for Kingdom of Amalur and Diablo 3, as well as GW2.

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

Originally posted by Laserwolf

Skyrim. I'd like to buy SWTOR but I still have so much Skyrim to play.

Creation Kit is about to be released. Considering the insane amount of mods available already, there is no way any of us will be able to actually "complete" Skyrim once it is released. 

An by the way, your signature is just awesome.