Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What DMO should have been

anyone else feel that this would have been a lot more fun/interesting if it was a MMOFPS in the same vien as Planetside 2?

seeing that its going to be a themepark similar to warhammar online disappoints me greatly.

Comments

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Seeing that it's likely being shut down this is a moot point.

If I wanted yet ANOTHER FPS.. I would go play BF3...

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

Personally, I think they should take the TOR crew system one step further and make the game squad based. I'd like to see it closer to DoW than WoW.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Personally, I think they should take the TOR crew system one step further and make the game squad based. I'd like to see it closer to DoW than WoW.

This is what I said on dmo40k.com . Sadly it seems pretty unlikely :/

Space marines work in squads. End of. I'm pretty sure most other infantry units do too. 

My main reason was it brought back the DoW2 campaign levelling system. I loved it quite frankly. Was awesome to see your squad mates get pumped up in gear while you get uber awesome stuff.

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.