Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Age of Conan: Unchained: Screenshot of the Week: Age of Conan Edition!

MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,718Administrator Uncommon

Everyone loves to take screenshots of their favorite games, and we want you to share them with us and the rest of the MMORPG.com community! To that end, we're back with our latest Screenshot of the Week feature this week, and we're looking to give out some cool swag. Some of our SOTWs will be themed to a specific game, and this week is one of 'em! This week, we'll be focusing on Age of Conan.

Participating in our Screenshot of the Week is pretty simple. All you need to do is post your favorite Age of Conan screenshot in the comments below (please use sensible dimensions and don't break the thread!) between now and Thursday, January 19. We'll select our favorite shot on Friday, January 20. Make sure to tell us what we are looking at, too!

Why should you bother sharing your screenshots with us? The answer is simple: SWAG! Who doesn't love swag? This week, we'll be giving away a code granting access to Age of Conan's "Savage Coast of Turan" adventure pack as well as a code for a mystery bag of in-game items to our lucky winner.

Please only post a single screenshot. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

Comments

• kevjardskevjards carlislePosts: 1,463Member

hope you like this one.tken just outside of CHOW in northern grasslands ROTG area...just admiring the view and the graphical beauty of the game.

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,718Administrator Uncommon

Originally posted by kevjards

hope you like this one

Tell us where you are and what's going on!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager

• EvilGeekEvilGeek londonPosts: 1,225Member Uncommon

Are we just limited to one? AoC is such a beautiful game hard to decide which is my fave. I'll go with this one for now.

Up close and personal with a Dark One at their lair on White Sands

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,718Administrator Uncommon

Yes. A single screenshot and please give us a description of what we are looking at. Thanks guys!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager

• kevjardskevjards carlislePosts: 1,463Member

[mod edit - yes one shot only!]

• FlashtonyFlashtony Montreal, QCPosts: 12Member

Wow that screeny is amazing!

• LunaCristLunaCrist Whitehorse, YKPosts: 9Member

[mod edit - please repost with a SINGLE entry. thanks!]

Your love of the halfling leaf has clearly slowed your mind...

• DystnyDystny Ontario, CAPosts: 1Member

Here's a screenshot of my melee Ranger beheading an assasin in The Refuge of The Apostate.

http://flic.kr/p/aTq8bD

• christwoodchristwood TartuPosts: 66Member

Me and my friendly mammoth on the Great Wall of Khitai. Best vacation ever!

• istarscionistarscion Redmond, WAPosts: 1Member

Sargeist (Tyranny US PvP) Priest of Mitra representing the Yellow Priests of Yun in Northern Grasslands.

• ditsdits norwich, ALPosts: 2Member

After getting my Wolf mount in Khitai :)

• DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,643Member Uncommon

Hmm I'm only a level 35 noob and mostly took screenshots of the amusing dialogues with the ladies to entertain my friends but I'll check if there's anything decent to show in my ss folder.

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."

• FC-FamineFC-Famine Funcom Community Manager Durham, NCPosts: 278Member

I can't win, but I want to join the fun! Here is one from a random player submission I loved.

Glen ''Famine'' Swan
    Senior Assistant Community Manager - Funcom

• Kana86Kana86 MilanoPosts: 5Member
  • kryatorkryator No cityPosts: 1Member

At the top of the stairs of The Forgotten city.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHPosts: 2,357MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Originally posted by FC-Famine

I can't win, but I want to join the fun! Here is one from a random player submission I loved.

Now THAT'S a screenshot.

• moksha_777moksha_777 Murphy, TXPosts: 1Member

My Herald of Xotli in accursed Kara Korum...

• BjornulfrBjornulfr Dayton, OHPosts: 1Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69503087@N04/6710108719/in/photostream/lightbox/

Here's a link to a screenshot.

Jungles of Paikang, where a brute of a gorilla overlooks his domain.

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Nooo, AKPosts: 1,781Member

• catlanacatlana Houston, TXPosts: 1,677Member

AoC's graphics are still awesome even now. 

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Nooo, AKPosts: 1,781Member

Its one of the only MMOs that TRIED with their graphics.

• EvilGeekEvilGeek londonPosts: 1,225Member Uncommon

Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

I can just imagine her living in those woods, bow in hand ready to appear to ward off any passing stranger from trespassing in to her domain. Nice screen :)

• AcidDKAcidDK AalborgPosts: 82Member

I'm not interested in winning as I don't play the game any more. I just thought I'd contribute with a very nice screenshot of the crater in Kara Korum.

http://i41.tinypic.com/in9212.png

• DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,643Member Uncommon

Since everyone already posted shots of the beautiful landscape I will try my luck with shallow humor instead.

While talking to the npc my Succubus familiar jumped into the view, covering most of the npc with her wing. On the screen it seems as if he is completely naked making his

"State your business" sound like a "What are you looking at? <.< "

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."

This discussion has been closed.