It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Way back when I saw an ad for Nadirim and liked the fact that it was something different in the story department. Stygia in AoC was always my favorite area and here was another game that wasn't your typical elf land fantasy game so I signed up for it.
Well the very old school hex attack movement, the point and click traveling and the starter zone really turned me off so I played a bit, gave my feedback and then dropped it.
Kept getting e-mails from them and then the article here showed up so I thought I'd give it another go.
- Brand new starter zone which captures the Middle Eastern flavor much nicer.
- A 3rd class now. 2 more on the way, but they've been saying that from the very first day.
- Same movement and hex style as before but I've played other games now and it kind of takes me back to my old wargame boardgaming roots so I'm not so picky anymore.
- Music. Kind of a let down. From the write up's I expected more a la AoC's Stygia in town music. Very period. Might have to go searching on the net for some to download and play while I play for mood music.
- With the exception of a weird round about method, I can't find the way to log out. Right now I have to stop playing, so to the sign in page and then hit log out. Got to figure that one out.
Since there's nothing to download, you can be playing within 5 min's or so, so it's worth a look if you want to play 1001 Arabian Nights.
I'll keep it in my favorites and play it from time to time. Make's a nice change of pace.
SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR - Neverwinter