Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nadirim: Nadirim: The Indie Beast from the East

2»

Comments

• bisurgebisurge Member UncommonPosts: 168

The art style looks great; looks somewhat like Bastion, probably because they're both hand-painted. The problem is that a lot of stuff in the game doesn't feel fluid... maybe it's the lack of animation, or the combat that is definitely not original in any way (lots of Flash games used this kind of combat in the past), but... as TotalBiscuit would say, the attacks don't feel like they have power behind them.

• AleeacerixAleeacerix Member UncommonPosts: 12

The storyline of this game is unique and isn't a cliche like most of the other MMORPGs. The grahpic is outstanding and more polished than other browser games. The game includes music that will entertain you for a while.

The energy system is a letdown. It takes about 5 hours to get max energy. The GM said that the energy system is there to provide players a new concept for the gameplay which I really find it absurd and useless. You can get energy potions from quest or buy them in the itemshop. HP takes times to regenerate to the max(takes about 15 minutes). My main concern is the repetitive gameplay. Most of the quest I've play requires me to get a # of something. The combat is tile based so expect some basic gameplay. The animation in the combat is very plain and uncreative. 

I won't recommend this game to anyone who doesn't like a lot of grind and restrictions. 

If you add a RTS game in an MMORPG site, we are going to delete it!