Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is why MOP will be awesome :)

ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
- Lewis Thomas

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

That panda was gangstaa and sooo bad ass :D

Random forum poster "MOP is so crap man, I mean why the hell do we get pandas???" Just you know whyy :D Owned by panda :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• theniffrigtheniffrig Member UncommonPosts: 351

MOP is so crap man, I mean why the hell do we get pandas???

- On a serious note, that is a funny commercial! :P

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

What is wrong with Pandas? If they have talking cows you can play, i do see why not Pandas?

• Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

Originally posted by nariusseldon

What is wrong with Pandas? If they have talking cows you can play, i do see why not Pandas?

Well at least in my opinon.. pandas are too late now.  They also should have been horde only.

In any case... I have more of an issue with the pet battles....that IMO is over the top.

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

The kung-fu pandas and pokemon is clearly to make the game more appealing to the Asian market, which is where about 75% of their subscriptions come from.  WOW is dying in the EU/US and they are chasing the money :/

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Originally posted by Angier2758

Well at least in my opinon.. pandas are too late now.  They also should have been horde only.

In any case... I have more of an issue with the pet battles....that IMO is over the top.

Nothing wrong with pet battles either. You do not have to play it if you don't like it. It is just an distraction.

The BEST news from MOP is the scenarios. More small group content, which is clearly the way to go.

• VallistaVallista Member UncommonPosts: 282

Originally posted by Angier2758

Nothing wrong with pet battles either. You do not have to play it if you don't like it. It is just an distraction.

The BEST news from MOP is the scenarios. More small group content, which is clearly the way to go.

that is the reason I haven't came back.  

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286

Apparently Pandas are jackoffs.

• kamikazesankamikazesan Member Posts: 8

i like pandas lol. WoW will be cool. i hope it is better than Cata at least lol.