Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Woot!

StizzledStizzled Springfield, MOPosts: 1,264Member Uncommon

Grats to PoE for getting listed, it's about time! Anyone got a spare Beta Key? image

Comments

• redcappredcapp brook, NYPosts: 722Member

In for spare key ;)

• ThegoodlolThegoodlol AmadoraPosts: 64Member

Is anyone in the beta and can give us a quick review about this game?

• BulkathosBulkathos varnaPosts: 5Member

this game is awsome ,with amazing community !if you like hack n slash this is your game.

• BanquettoBanquetto CityPosts: 1,037Member Uncommon

If you're craving Diablo 2 with a decade of technological advancement behind it, this is the game for you. It looks absolutely stunning, plays really nice, and is.. a lot like Diablo 2.

Once it launches, I would say that anyone who has ever enjoyed any action-RPG would be absolutely nuts not to check it out.

• Tenaka43Tenaka43 KievPosts: 3Member

If anyone have 1 key,give it to me please.Wait for this game for a long time.

• NerfmehNerfmeh SkopjePosts: 36Member

This game is really nice , i just got into closed beta recently and im enjoying it very much.

• melton80melton80 staunton, ILPosts: 54Member

Got into Beta and played it for abit and am now done with it, it isn't to bad if you like Diablo, but that is basically what the game is a more graphic Diablo, nothing new or innovating just a game that could easily be called a sequel to the Diablo series, they are that similar. If it is P2P or B2P i'll just wait for the new Diablo cause this is just a Ripoff of that series.

• laptylapty moscowPosts: 2Member

please give me key pleas (or del in tligium key)

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Beaumont, CAPosts: 1,518Member Uncommon

just got my beta invite today, downloading now!

• PieRadPieRad Odense MPosts: 1,108Member

Just updated and fired it up once again, last I played it was in November 2011.

And once again concluded that this isn't a game for me, I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't catch me.

I guess if you're a diehard hack n' slash gamer, it would be alright, but for me the zones feel small and very tight, no real sense of exploring or purpose.

Wish I could give one of you guys a key, but unfortunatly used my "invite a friend - Key" back when I got an invite myself, so I wouldn't have to play it alone.

But make an acount at PathofExile.com, and stay active on their forum, and you'll probably see an invite very soon.

• rt40rt40 stockholmPosts: 33Member

i would love a beta key, got 2x tribes ascend keys that i dont need, if anyone wanna trade :) will even give you back the friend invite key that i will get if you want.

hit me up with a PM!

• JakardJakard 98390, WAPosts: 415Member

Good stuff.

• berlightberlight almadaPosts: 156Member

Hello there! i was wondering if anyone have a spare key for this game!? i would really apreciate it if you could send me in pm.

Thanks in advance!

Peace.

Beta tester maniac

• NoxxvilleNoxxville wallaceburg, ONPosts: 19Member

I've been waitingfor a key for a long time if anyone happens to have or get a spare one. Would be greatly appreciated

• SquatchinSquatchin Quincy, WAPosts: 93Member

Looking for a beta key for this too.