Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woot!

StizzledStizzled Springfield, MOMember Posts: 1,545 Uncommon

Grats to PoE for getting listed, it's about time! Anyone got a spare Beta Key? image

Comments

• redcappredcapp brook, NYMember Posts: 722

In for spare key ;)

• ThegoodlolThegoodlol AmadoraMember Posts: 64 Common

Is anyone in the beta and can give us a quick review about this game?

• BulkathosBulkathos varnaMember Posts: 6 Uncommon

this game is awsome ,with amazing community !if you like hack n slash this is your game.

• BanquettoBanquetto CityMember Posts: 1,037 Uncommon

If you're craving Diablo 2 with a decade of technological advancement behind it, this is the game for you. It looks absolutely stunning, plays really nice, and is.. a lot like Diablo 2.

Once it launches, I would say that anyone who has ever enjoyed any action-RPG would be absolutely nuts not to check it out.

• Tenaka43Tenaka43 KievMember Posts: 3

If anyone have 1 key,give it to me please.Wait for this game for a long time.

• NerfmehNerfmeh SkopjeMember Posts: 36

This game is really nice , i just got into closed beta recently and im enjoying it very much.

• melton80melton80 staunton, ILMember Posts: 54

Got into Beta and played it for abit and am now done with it, it isn't to bad if you like Diablo, but that is basically what the game is a more graphic Diablo, nothing new or innovating just a game that could easily be called a sequel to the Diablo series, they are that similar. If it is P2P or B2P i'll just wait for the new Diablo cause this is just a Ripoff of that series.

• laptylapty moscowMember Posts: 2

please give me key pleas (or del in tligium key)

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Beaumont, CAMember Posts: 1,795 Uncommon

just got my beta invite today, downloading now!

• PieRadPieRad Odense MMember Posts: 1,108

Just updated and fired it up once again, last I played it was in November 2011.

And once again concluded that this isn't a game for me, I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't catch me.

I guess if you're a diehard hack n' slash gamer, it would be alright, but for me the zones feel small and very tight, no real sense of exploring or purpose.

Wish I could give one of you guys a key, but unfortunatly used my "invite a friend - Key" back when I got an invite myself, so I wouldn't have to play it alone.

But make an acount at PathofExile.com, and stay active on their forum, and you'll probably see an invite very soon.

• rt40rt40 stockholmMember Posts: 29 Uncommon

i would love a beta key, got 2x tribes ascend keys that i dont need, if anyone wanna trade :) will even give you back the friend invite key that i will get if you want.

hit me up with a PM!

• JakardJakard 98390, WAMember Posts: 415

Good stuff.

• berlightberlight almadaMember Posts: 156 Uncommon

Hello there! i was wondering if anyone have a spare key for this game!? i would really apreciate it if you could send me in pm.

Thanks in advance!

Peace.

Beta tester maniac

• NoxxvilleNoxxville wallaceburg, ONMember Posts: 19 Uncommon

I've been waitingfor a key for a long time if anyone happens to have or get a spare one. Would be greatly appreciated

• SquatchinSquatchin Quincy, WAMember Posts: 93

Looking for a beta key for this too.