Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Nice PC Gamer Write Up

UtukuMoonUtukuMoon ParisPosts: 1,066Member

Games of 2012-Guild Wars 2

“We’re having to overcome a lot of the preconceived notions and the training that people have got from other MMOs,” says Flannum, describing a player’s experience of Guild Wars 2 as a process of gradual discovery. “They’ll go in comfortable with the situation, and then start noticing the differences and saying ‘I’m playing this game in a entirely different way than I’m used to’ – and that’s cool, right?

http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/guild-wars-2-preview-4/

Comments

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Boring, TXPosts: 1,172Member Uncommon

I LIEK EDLAR DRAGONS!  (Ctrl+F Edlar)

• YaosYaos Franklin, TNPosts: 153Member

I'm thinking of creating an Edlar dragoon, how about you guys?

• DeaconXDeaconX Toronto, ONPosts: 3,067Member

Thanks for sharing! :)

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• NaqajNaqaj Frankfurt am MainPosts: 1,673Member

Syvari instead of Sylvari on a picture that doesn't show a Sylvari, Edlar Dragon instead of Elder Dragon on a picture that doesn't show a Dragon. 

Here's a hint, PC Gamer, maybe post the article without the pictures? Because the article isn't half bad.

• Dream_ChaserDream_Chaser BGPosts: 1,043Member

It's a good article. Stuff from PC Gamer usually is, and they're British, so they have a sense of humour too. But really... this is why you don't proof-read whilst drunk. So... many... typos...

• LeodiousLeodious Abingdon, VAPosts: 773Member

Good article, but so hilarious.

"There are two great powers, and they've been fighting since time began. Every advance in human life, every scrap of knowledge and wisdom and decency we have has been torn by one side from the teeth of the other. Every little increase in human freedom has been fought over ferociously between those who want us to know more and be wiser and stronger, and those who want us to obey and be humble and submit."

— John Parry, to his son Will; "The Subtle Knife," by Phillip Pullman