Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible to play with 1 hand??

2»

Comments

• KrysokosKrysokos Member Posts: 21

Yeah, it's a very great game; I've played Lineage 2 since the beta; thing about it is the PvE is so bland im bound to get extremely bored and quickly, im all about the PvP in that game and playing with 1 arm; PvPing on L2 is outta the question for me.

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

Originally posted by Krysokos

hahaha; yes i've heard of EvE. Don't tell me to judge a book by its cover, but it just dosen't look like the game for me. Might have to give it a try though. I found a logitech G13 in my house BTW !!!! :)))

Just a note, to get the G13 to work with SWTOR, I had to use the software and drivers marked as "legacy" on the logitech website. The legacy drivers and software are fully functional.

Oh, and yes, I did check on clickable quest objectives last night. There is no way to interact with them with out a mouse, but it's a rare enough occurance that if you can keep a mouse near by for when the game forces you to use it, you should be fine to play the other 99% of the game mouse free.

Of course, the simple solution is there as well, you can hold the two mouse buttons down to move and click to play your abilities. It will probably be slower than a gaming keyboard solution, but cheaper and easier to learn.

Edit: I'm not into scripting myself, so I can't lend any support, but it appears that a script can be written to allow the G13 joystick to operate as a mouse emulator:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/G13-G15-Advanced-Scripting-Techniques-How-to/td-p/304657

So, with some work, you should be able to entirely play the game with a G13 or G15.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated