Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Footsteps On The Ground

2»

Comments

• AmateAmate Member Posts: 88

Right now, you stay in jail for 30mn. With a debuff that blocks most of the possible actions (skills, etc). Seems the sentences doesn't stack atm tho, i've been in jail (as you can see in a video linked a few posts earlier) and met some player that had 514 crime points. That means she went to jail at least 5 times, and each time the duration was of 30mn.

But please keep in mind the jail system is incomplete at the moment. The trial system announced hasn't been added yet, meaning you get teleported directly to jail. Things will change. There is a reason the beta is 80 days long.

• DewmDewm Member UncommonPosts: 1,337

Originally posted by Amate

Right now, you stay in jail for 30mn. With a debuff that blocks most of the possible actions (skills, etc). Seems the sentences doesn't stack atm tho, i've been in jail (as you can see in a video linked a few posts earlier) and met some player that had 514 crime points. That means she went to jail at least 5 times, and each time the duration was of 30mn.

But please keep in mind the jail system is incomplete at the moment. The trial system announced hasn't been added yet, meaning you get teleported directly to jail. Things will change. There is a reason the beta is 80 days long.

Plenty of time for more vids!

Please check out my channel. I do gaming reviews, gaming related reviews & lets plays. Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyofDewm/videos