Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG, last post was a year ago?

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I wonder if they are making any changes to this game since Jumpgate Evolution bit the dust?

Anyone here?  Hello?

Ground Control to Major Tom

Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Can you....

"Here am I floating round my tin can

Far above the Moon

Planet Earth is blue

And there's nothing I can do."

Space is truly empty.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

"He's dead Jim"

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Originally posted by Kyleran

"He's dead Jim"

HAHA

Good one!

I went to their site and was reading the recommended system specs just for the hell of it.  OMG

Hell, you can dig out the oldest computer you have to play this game

Minimum System Requirements

Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP

200mhz Processor

64MB system RAM

250MB Free Hard Drive space

32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card (DirectX 8.1 compatible)

28.8k dialup Internet Connection

DirectX 8.1+

Recommended System Requirements

Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP

350mhz Processor

128MB system RAM

250MB Free Hard Drive space

32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card (DirectX 8.1 compatible)

Broadband Internet Connection

DirectX 8.1+

3-axis joystick with throttle control

nVidia brand video cards recommended over ATI

• MagicStarMagicStar Member Posts: 380

I was actually waiting since March of this year for the billing system to come up but even today, the billing system is still not up.

What is going on with the people (Gazillion) who now own the game? Something is going to tell me that Jumpgate may shut down just like the rest of the of the old MMOs that used to exist around 10 years ago.

This is the only MMO that I used to play mainly because it was ment to be played in first person with real life skills determining the outcome of every PvP battle, and your avatar attributes(like max HP) was based on what ship you're flying.

Unlike the rest of the MMOs that were all 3rd person point and click or arcade controls whatever you were a person or a space ship.

So I am actually out of the MMO gaming for a couple of reasons(can't find a game like JG, have no job).

But I'm still being patient.

----------------------
    Give me lights give me action. With a touch of a button!

Originally posted by MagicStar

I was actually waiting since March of this year for the billing system to come up but even today, the billing system is still not up.

What is going on with the people (Gazillion) who now own the game? Something is going to tell me that Jumpgate may shut down just like the rest of the of the old MMOs that used to exist around 10 years ago.

This is the only MMO that I used to play mainly because it was ment to be played in first person with real life skills determining the outcome of every PvP battle, and your avatar attributes(like max HP) was based on what ship you're flying.

Unlike the rest of the MMOs that were all 3rd person point and click or arcade controls whatever you were a person or a space ship.

So I am actually out of the MMO gaming for a couple of reasons(can't find a game like JG, have no job).

But I'm still being patient.

Allot of people are having the same issue. It seems the only way to try an reactivate your account is emailing Gazillion.

Jumpgate forum

here give this an email a shot

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

An sit back an wait all you can do.