Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Challenge" ... this game can has it.

13»

Comments

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

All I can say is that it's good to see Elites again.  Sorry Bliz, you made the wrong decision on that call.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• RohhRohh Member Posts: 87

From a level 40 BH, I can see where some of the single player story mobs could be a problem but I'm a BH that doesn't apply to me. :) 

I'm only concerned about the flashpoints and end-game being too easy, so far I've done everything up to The Foundry (very good dungeon btw) and its pretty much been easy mode. Alot of move out of the bad.

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

I hate the sand people mobs when Im riding around and snipe me off my ride!

***Fires plungers at Sand people!***

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

Everything was gravy until i got abit bullish and wanted to push further into the game to something tougher.

I instantly got that wish at the orbital station on my Sith Maruader, whats more,  i attempted to do it on the Same level as the enemies, and without my companion, all solo.

ill tell you one thing, having a class that has limited to no cc's until further levels, and nothing to heal you can really take you for a ride in no time.

I passed the stage after finally getting my companion out, but it definitely made me rethink to make sure i have everything in order.  

• fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960

25 Republic trooper here - so far i found the difficulty experience pooridge to be just right. If I am limited in time i do some pve topside missions and once in a while me and companion can do heroic 2 missions . Heroic 4 missions are too hard for us at my level and even a few levels below me. Class missions were easy up to until now where I actually had to kite and reload.

I am enjoying the game.