Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swtor release and WAR

Have you seen any changes on playerbase after SWTOR release, or is there left only diehard WAR fans?

Comments

• youngkgyoungkg Member UncommonPosts: 357

Originally posted by Thelow

Have you seen any changes on playerbase after SWTOR release, or is there left only diehard WAR fans?

5 days and no reponse should about sum it up for ya.

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001

WAR was dead long before SWTOR was launched. Don't think it has had any other than hardcore fans playing for the last 2 years.

• TeknikoOnToRTeknikoOnToR Member Posts: 3

I have never even heard of this game.  Is it any good?

Come watch the forces of Light and Dark battle for control of the galaxy in, The Old Republic!

• ThelowThelow Member Posts: 149

Originally posted by youngkg

Originally posted by Thelow

5 days and no reponse should about sum it up for ya.

Yep :D

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

Originally posted by TeknikoOnToR

I have never even heard of this game.  Is it any good?

Utterly dissapointing.

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Dont worry about the naysayers. Most players post on the official forums, not on MMORPG. Only reason Im on here at the moment is server is down due to new update. And theres still plenty of new blood, as well as those who havent played in 1-2 years. Not all of them sub, some just stick to the endless trial, but i recently resubbed myself and have had a decent amount of RvR in T2-3 the past few days ive been back. Even got a few scenario pops, last time i left (like 6 months ago) an SC pop other than T1 and T4 was just unheard of.

• fonyfony Member Posts: 755

this is a preview of the swtor board in 2 years.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

swtor game engine goes nice graphic the way everything is thinked is nice the issue !scripted end game is a nono in 2012!but dont be wrong the game itself the engine is nice.not sure how many player can be on a single map tho.i heard war had lowered the graphic look nowawday tho so the great look the game had at lunch looks bad nowadays at best

• graffix_75graffix_75 Member Posts: 25

I've actually noticed an increase in population, last weekend saw over 100 people in T4.

Plenty of action in all the tiers, server merges recently definitely helped but it's far from dead imo.

Besides DAoC, Warhammer comes to number 2 in terms of large scale PvP, far far better than SWTOR's failum, I mean Ilum.