Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

When i ban a member from my blog it should automatically delete all of that member posts from my blo

MonsterMMORPGMonsterMMORPG IstanbulPosts: 74Member

When i ban a member from my blog it should automatically delete all of that member posts from my blogs. There was a spammer guy spammed my blog posts. I banned but i also had to manually delete all of his posts. This is being waste of time.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,724Administrator Uncommon

Originally posted by MonsterMMORPG

When i ban a member from my blog it should automatically delete all of that member posts from my blogs. There was a spammer guy spammed my blog posts. I banned but i also had to manually delete all of his posts. This is being waste of time.

I can ask about this, but if you don't feel like doing this yourself, please get in touch with me and I'll take care of it.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• MonsterMMORPGMonsterMMORPG IstanbulPosts: 74Member

Originally posted by MikeB

Originally posted by MonsterMMORPG

I can ask about this, but if you don't feel like doing this yourself, please get in touch with me and I'll take care of it.

Thanks for reply. I handled this time but it might become a real problem if it be on mass amounts. I also think that deleting all automaticaly is logical when banned.