Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

xplay 5/5

Dren_UtogiDren_Utogi OuterSpacePosts: 1,707Member Uncommon

http://www.g4tv.com/games/pc/61502/star-wars-the-old-republic/review/

A blantant paid advertisment. It is like he was reading the back of the box...

reviews are !@#$ing stupid. Play what you love.

Comments

• VerterdegeteVerterdegete BelgradePosts: 247Member

They always do that with reviews. They gave Warhammer Online a perfect score.

• ZecktorinZecktorin Bloomingdale, MIPosts: 231Member

Originally posted by Verterdegete

I doubt this will end up like Warhmmer tho... it does need work but its a stable game.,

• LoekiiLoekii China Hot Springs, AKPosts: 430Member

Originally posted by Zecktorin

Originally posted by Verterdegete

I doubt this will end up like Warhmmer tho... it does need work but its a stable game.,

In my experience, stability helps sell the box.

What keeps people paying $15/mo is enjoyable repeatable content (endgame, pvp, replay, etc).    3 months is usually a good time to see if the market feels the game is worth a continued sub, or if was just a FLM release or a 'short play' mmo - imo.

• Dren_UtogiDren_Utogi OuterSpacePosts: 1,707Member Uncommon

think subs will die off quickly for swtor. Nothing new   or innovativeabout the game. PVP is awefully unbalanced and the worlds are small, something this review failed to mention.

reviews are !@#$ing stupid. Play what you love.

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Boring, TXPosts: 1,171Member Uncommon

Originally posted by I_Return

http://www.g4tv.com/games/pc/61502/star-wars-the-old-republic/review/

A blantant paid advertisment. It is like he was reading the back of the box...

I stopped listening to those tarts the second they gave 3/5 to Zeonic Front, but gave a 4/5 to Return to Jaburo, if there has ever been a need for crucifixion it would have been then.  Anyways back to the point of ridiculing G4TV for telling everyone that "SWTOR is perfect"

Thank you to I_Return for the laugh, it was well received.