Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continent of the Ninth Seal: Global Test Coming in February

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,626MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Webzen has announced that the first "global test" for Continent of the Ninth Seal, or C9, will take place in February 2012. According to Webzen, Facebook fans will have a better chance for closed beta access and encourage those who may not yet be members to "like" the C9 page.

As yet a North American C9 page has not appeared so keep an eye on the link above for more information about C9.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• JupstoJupsto englandPosts: 2,087Member

cool I remember seeing trailer for this ages ago and it looked different.

My blog: image

• drbaltazardrbaltazar drummondville, QCPosts: 7,987Member

i sure hope there is no american version just release a global version there is no reason to split asian server and american now with japan having just lunced with america a 600 gb pipe!tried youku the other day smooth as butter be it at japan peak hours or ours!good job japan and america!so just lunch in japan and distribute to america via those pipe!

• IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBPosts: 1,228Member

looks nice but idk some of the animations look kinda stiff.. maybe im just being spoiled by newer  more "hollywood action styled" games idk.. 

but random notice... the trailers voice over, while really clear and high quality english... i cant help notice the story he was reading was insanely singlish... i felt like i was reading a quest script from a really bad translated indo/mala game...

i sure hope any global englishized version isnt as broken.... i really hate quests in those games as the target's name is ALWAYS incorrect...

you get told to talk to Dan but the actual targets name is John... /)...<

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

• ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,384Member Uncommon

*YAY* It's finally gonna happen!

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• shooon1shooon1 concepcionPosts: 1Member

• mrlonely095mrlonely095 hcmPosts: 1Member