Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Hrm...decisions decision...

KhrymsonKhrymson Eorzea, MOPosts: 3,090Member

Been mulling over purchasing WoW again while its on sale.  All for $35 currently, but this sale ends in about 6hrs.  I don't plan to play it now, but rather just have a set ready for when Mists of Pandaria releases.  At least I think I wouldn't mind returning to WoW to play as a Panda.  For now I'm very sure I don't want to play, but Blizzard has a way with calling me back to Azeroth at least for a month or three when new expansions release, so it'd save me a good deal of money when that time comes.

I am of course waiting for Guild Wars 2 the most, and I'm playing SWTOR on an early access code that remained good even after I cancelled my CE, and I have until Fri to decide if I want to continue playing with an RE purchase.  The story for the Jedi Consular is decent, and I'd love to experience them all someday ~ maybe ~ but whats really killing it for me are the very bland planets with no daily cycles.  It always looks the same...

I know TOR is the big thing right now, and I'll prolly get a ton of "don't do its" but MoP is prolly a good 6-8mo away yet and we don't quite now how well TOR will hold up by then.  Also GW2 could be out by then too, hopefully sooner...

Anyway, should I buy it now to save some money for later, or just play ToR until GW2 launches!?

Comments

• JarazarJarazar West Liberty, KYPosts: 231Member

Originally posted by Khrymson

but whats really killing it for me are the very bland planets with no daily cycles.  It always looks the same...

I am loving SWTOR, but I must admit that the daily cycles are emmersion killers for me too.