Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Hrm...decisions decision...

KhrymsonKhrymson Eorzea, MOPosts: 3,090Member Uncommon

Been mulling over purchasing WoW again while its on sale.  All for $35 currently, but this sale ends in about 6hrs.  I don't plan to play it now, but rather just have a set ready for when Mists of Pandaria releases.  At least I think I wouldn't mind returning to WoW to play as a Panda.  For now I'm very sure I don't want to play, but Blizzard has a way with calling me back to Azeroth at least for a month or three when new expansions release, so it'd save me a good deal of money when that time comes.

I am of course waiting for Guild Wars 2 the most, and I'm playing SWTOR on an early access code that remained good even after I cancelled my CE, and I have until Fri to decide if I want to continue playing with an RE purchase.  The story for the Jedi Consular is decent, and I'd love to experience them all someday ~ maybe ~ but whats really killing it for me are the very bland planets with no daily cycles.  It always looks the same...

I know TOR is the big thing right now, and I'll prolly get a ton of "don't do its" but MoP is prolly a good 6-8mo away yet and we don't quite now how well TOR will hold up by then.  Also GW2 could be out by then too, hopefully sooner...

Anyway, should I buy it now to save some money for later, or just play ToR until GW2 launches!?

Comments

• JarazarJarazar West Liberty, KYPosts: 231Member

Originally posted by Khrymson

but whats really killing it for me are the very bland planets with no daily cycles.  It always looks the same...

I am loving SWTOR, but I must admit that the daily cycles are emmersion killers for me too.