Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vindictus

MaggeliMaggeli Member Posts: 21

how is this game?

and do EU got a nice population?

Comments

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

by population, do you mean AFK gold spammers?

I was content to give it a try just on the combat barbie merit but when I logged out, my computer turned off. It was immediatelty uninstalled.

• AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940

It's ok. They could have put some more efforts into the battle locations, a lot of repeating, not even mirroring or so, but it is still fun.

And yeah, it got a nice EU population.

Also they just introduced Episode 6 with new content, level cap raised and some events ongoing now due to Christmas.

I was annoyed by having to wait for over a year until they managed to move it to Europe from NA, but as it's free (you do not need the item shop, it's mostly visuals like underwear or better dye system anyways), why not check it out?

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

I tried this one out. I was not really hip on the whole mouse button combo fighting style. I'm not much of a twitchy kinda player. I only saw the first town (are there more?) and it was pretty much 50/50 players gold spammers. The BEST part was 2 little Husky-type puppies in the town that ran around and were soooo cute! Unfortunately I could not interact with them at all, which may have been good as I doubt I would have gone off to fight much :)

From town, you went to the next zone which was a dock. This is where you formed parties (if wanted) and took a boat to an instanced dungeon.

It also has Diablo-esque barrel smashing and destructible environments.

I did not get very far before giving up as the combat was just not my style. I had some fun and would say give it a try. It is a F2P game with an item shop for your avatar.

Here is a good gameplay video that may help you out. It is about 13 minutes long, but starts with character creation.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR