Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[POLL] Fans OF Guild Wars 2, What is your Race? Pt.2 [Mod Edit]

Comments

• blitzkaiserblitzkaiser Member Posts: 3

ima try to roll as a Charr Enginneer and see how things go image

• senti02senti02 Member UncommonPosts: 96

like some people said..ill play them all too,but i start with charr warrior/guardian then my next char would be thief..maybe a norn or human..hmmm

• GilcroixGilcroix Member UncommonPosts: 262

I normally play small races like gnomes but I didn't really care for the Asura lore. They came off really arrogant and i prefer something a bit more humble. I very much liked the lore of the Sylvari and also like the new model for them. So will probably play a Sylvari.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Originally posted by sammyeli

Asura FIRST! because i be likin them Pecks

*Looks at your avatar* Makes sense, and I swear if your name will be what I think it'll be that'll be awesome ha ha.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• PolarisationPolarisation Member Posts: 108

To be perfectly honest, I dislike all of the races... I find them all fairly unimaginative.

I prefer monstrous races, but Charr as the only monster race doesn't do it for me.

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

I need an option for "everything"...

This is not a game.

• aaron4820aaron4820 Member Posts: 2

Human.

I will alt a Charr at some point most likely, and/or maybe another race at some point. I will never create an Asura. It looks like it spawned from a wet Gremlin, lol.

• IsometrixIsometrix Member UncommonPosts: 256

Human or Sylvari but I need an alt male Charr as the voice acting of the Charr is amazing :)

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

Charr for sure.

I cry for all of the people choosing "human" ...

• orion115orion115 Member Posts: 1

Charr or norn asura seems cool but ive played gnome for far to long

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Human - character modeled after my vain self :p

In all games, I seem to love being surrounded by interesting, diverse species but my characters are always modeled after me.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• TriadninjaTriadninja Member Posts: 111

Does Dovakiin count?

• JubbaJubba Member Posts: 18

Norn, go big or go home

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

EWH! human!?!?! who plays a game to actually be the same race as real life??? WTH I play games to escape from RL so the furthest away from human i can be the better!

• Norn seems like the most appropriate race for a Warrior, which is probably the only class that truly seems to appeal to me. That being said, I think the Sylvari have an incredible design.

• DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392

Human ranger. Get the bog standard race out of the way first and then play the more exotic races with my alts.

• DocEllis611DocEllis611 Member Posts: 86

Cyborg.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

Asura.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Originally posted by itgrowls

EWH! human!?!?! who plays a game to actually be the same race as real life??? WTH I play games to escape from RL so the furthest away from human i can be the better!

I do... cuz, like I said I'm vain heh... BUT that makes you my fave kinda player - cuz I love to be surrounded by diversity :D

Originally posted by DocEllis611

Cyborg.

LMAO... yeah, cheap 'race' option is cheap :/ ... like many other things about that mmo.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• proponentproponent Member UncommonPosts: 92

I'm going to play a FAIRY! Wait, no a CAT!. 

Wait wait wait .... no.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

I voted for Norns because it will be my fiurst character, but since im an alt roller i will have 1 of each race with the exception of humans. I am a human in real life so tahts enough humans for me. I dont know why but i dont find them inspiring or interesting in any mmo.

• DodgefighterDodgefighter Member Posts: 8

Charr warrior

Ive always loved melee, getting up close and personel. Second will probably be human guardian.

All war is deception - Sun Tzu

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616

I was thinking female human thief dual-wielding pistols or a Sylvari necro...I can't decide, really maybe I'll try a few and see what fits :P

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• MouseEPICMouseEPIC Member Posts: 1

I vote...   Asura~!

I'm actually a bit amazed that alot of people voted for asura, didn't think they were that popular, but eh.. have you seen them role on the floor laughing ^_^ pretty awesome.

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

Charr all the way. I cannot wait to make a Charr warrior decked out in some of the armor I have seen in some of the preview videos.