Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PRE ORDER DATE THREAD

Comments

• PoufPouf Member Posts: 341

Aye

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Originally posted by biggarfoot

Originally posted by Pouf

JUST GOT INVITED, i entered code on monday after big closed beta test ( stress test ). So late november

Sadly i am at work and have to eat with parents tonight

Monday 28th Nov then?

Anybody else that can confirm this?

• ggbladeggblade Member Posts: 14

nov 30 not in yet

ggBlade,

• BeyornBeyorn Member UncommonPosts: 366

Redeemed Code on 11/16/11

I Just got the email for head start..

How do you want me to confirm this? If you know a way tell me .. I'm not lying haha

Originally posted by Pouf

How do you want me to confirm this? If you know a way tell me .. I'm not lying haha

This is the interwebz, dont take it personally but there are some ppl out there that think its clever making up stuff.  

Edit: And I'm more sus now as your not playing the game and anwering forum messages here instead.

Don't worry im on these forums since 2006 i know all about flames and trolls.. Just that if I could officially prove it, I would..

Nothing personal, but THX

I'm working at my job now, with a computer, I would be kinda stupid to... play SWTOR here

• brad31781brad31781 Member UncommonPosts: 56

You can confirm this and I am not really wanting it but all you would do is:

Take a screenshot (alt + print screen - to only capture your active window) of the code redemption window.

Open a graphic program like MS Paint, copy it in. Save it. Upload it to something like imageshack and give us the link provided by them.

• magnifyvalormagnifyvalor Member Posts: 41

25 Nov and still not in.  Hope this helps.

Looking forward to : Guild Wars 2
    Retired: FFXI, Guildwars, EVE On-line, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Rift

I can promess I entered code either sunday or monday

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    November 15, just got my email!!
  • shaykalshaykal Member UncommonPosts: 16

Shouldn't we all get access today already since we payed the "pre-order" fee?

• NMStudioNMStudio Member Posts: 376

Originally posted by shaykal

Shouldn't we all get access today already since we payed the "pre-order" fee?

You were told you would get UP TO 5 days.  And that's still accurate.

so it looks like the 3rd wave only went upto the middle of Nov.

• TrenkerTrenker Member Posts: 88

Redeemed pre-order code 21st Nov - no email yet.

• BlackraynBlackrayn Member Posts: 142

Lol, the dates are so close to me now. And all I can do is sit here and stare at my screen like a tool!

Originally posted by Blackrayn

Lol, the dates are so close to me now. And all I can do is sit here and stare at my screen like a tool!

be about another 20 mins i'm guessing for the 4th wave, now they said 6 waves today so hopefully they might hit 1st week of dec, but that will all depend how many preorders were made in the back end of Nov of course.

• BreakNFacesBreakNFaces Member UncommonPosts: 77

You are not the only tool looking at screen, i have Facebook Swtor up, same with twitter, here and the official SWTOR site, So I'm a tool x4

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

ME TOO!!!!

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive

• mrvader010mrvader010 Member UncommonPosts: 45

Originally posted by biggarfoot

be about another 20 mins i'm guessing for the 4th wave, now they said 6 waves today so hopefully they might hit 1st week of dec, but that will all depend how many preorders were made in the back end of Nov of course.

Thats guessing 6 waves it wasnt said I'm hoping for 7-8

• NMStudioNMStudio Member Posts: 376

Originally posted by jugularvein

ME TOO!!!!

lol  Remember to keep trying to log in, don't wait for your email.  I was able to log in an hour before my email arrived!

• biohackerbiohacker Member UncommonPosts: 29

Nov 10th  (redeem date) got email 10 am EST and in the game. Rest of the preorders should receive invites some time today in coming waves.

• BlackraynBlackrayn Member Posts: 142

Originally posted by NMStudio

Originally posted by jugularvein

ME TOO!!!!

lol  Remember to keep trying to log in, don't wait for your email.  I was able to log in an hour before my email arrived!

I have probably corrupted my launcher as many times as I have tried this already today lol.

• TrenkerTrenker Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by Trenker

Redeemed pre-order code 21st Nov - no email yet.

Email received now!

• RosmariiniRosmariini Member UncommonPosts: 154

4th wave in

Currently playing: N/A :(
    Retired from: GW, WAR, Aion, LOTRO, Rift, SW:TOR, Vinductus