Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PRE ORDER DATE THREAD

Comments

• Unholyblade7Unholyblade7 Member Posts: 1

Pre-ordered the collectors edition on 10-11-2011 and received a mail  on day 3 Wave 1 Woot only thing that sucked for me was waiting for it today give  i pre-ordered on 9-30-11 but best buy was out of code and i had to email Them about it and got my code in on the 10-11-11 but hey 1 day was just more stuff i did around the house make wife happy so worked out but now Woot see the rest you guys soon you get your emails

Your Saga Begins!

WOOT! :D

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444

pre-ordered july 22nd. got in on the 13th

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

Fingers crossed for Wave 4

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

Gah Im at the very last week of Nov. but they said they should be able to make that today, god i hope so I TOOK THE DAY OFF FOR MY SWTOR FIX!!!

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive

My acount just scared the crap out of me btw..

on the main page it tells you how far your acount is updated. aka security questions. detailed information etc.

Those are ticket of. what is still open is redeem your code here...

But when i got to the preorder section to the right it says that i have redeemed my code.

That first screen scared the crap out of me tho....

• yuweeyuwee Member UncommonPosts: 16

Gah! I pre-ordered on the 7th of December, had high hopes for access tomorrow. Seems it will likely be Saturday now.

Originally posted by yuwee

Gah! I pre-ordered on the 7th of December, had high hopes for access tomorrow. Seems it will likely be Saturday now.

They gave the estimate of end november. probaply will trow in more then that. saterday no way. cant be

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

28.10.11 (Facebook)

• magnifyvalormagnifyvalor Member Posts: 41

Originally posted by Gaoxin

28.10.11 (Facebook)

Wow we are already into November today?  Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to : Guild Wars 2
    Retired: FFXI, Guildwars, EVE On-line, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Rift

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

I am seriously on the ass end of Nov.  I couldnt of made it easy on myself and did it at the beginning of the month.  Now I have to wait for wave 4 for sure and crossing everything i can freaking cross to get in today ;)

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive

• AkaisAkais Member UncommonPosts: 274

I'd expect wave 1or 2 tomorrow in your case.

The official thread has already stated they plan to get through to late November today

That would have December pre-orders going out tomorrow (unless, of course, they add an additional wave today. .. It could happen)

• BlackraynBlackrayn Member Posts: 142

Originally posted by xeniar

They gave the estimate of end november. probaply will trow in more then that. saterday no way. cant be

This is true!

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=156470

They added 45 more servers last night! I read that from Daved Bass in a post. None of them were going live till this morning! I'm not hunting that thread down, but it is true!

• yuweeyuwee Member UncommonPosts: 16

Well all I can do is hope and wait... plenty of present wrapping to do in the mean time, mixed in with some Stacraft 2. I would be playing Skyrim but I ruined that for myself early on maxing smithing and enchanting on my 2h Orc, one hit pretty much everything... plan to start over at some point.

6 dec 2011   now

• brad31781brad31781 Member UncommonPosts: 56

Amazon is shipping this game overnight to arrive tomorrow (if you have release day shipping). Seems like most people who preordered will get in today or tomorrow is my guess. Unless you preorder tomorrow or maybe late tonight. Why send a box to people who can't even log into...

I could be wrong though

one of the first 14 dec 2011 preorders are able to login! :D

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Really? Im december 13, why dont I have email yet? :(

• brad31781brad31781 Member UncommonPosts: 56

Originally posted by psyknx

Maybe its a boobs and no boobs thing?

• magnifyvalormagnifyvalor Member Posts: 41

Because it hasn't happened yet... I've gotta call bluff.

Looking forward to : Guild Wars 2
    Retired: FFXI, Guildwars, EVE On-line, Tabula Rasa, WoW, Rift

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Originally posted by brad31781

Maybe its a boobs and no boobs thing?

I have boobs if they want me to :(

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

StephenReid

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

• StruggsStruggs Member Posts: 205

Originally posted by brad31781
    Amazon is shipping this game overnight to arrive tomorrow (if you have release day shipping). Seems like most people who preordered will get in today or tomorrow is my guess. Unless you preorder tomorrow or maybe late tonight. Why send a box to people who can't even log into...
    I could be wrong though

I actually wasn't able to get release day shipping bc I preordered before an official release date according to amazon. They did update my arrival date to 16th and they also waived the shipping cost. So amazon+bioware encouragement maybe stepped up to right a huge issue.

imageimage

• BlackraynBlackrayn Member Posts: 142

Originally posted by ProfRed

StephenReid

Morning everyone!

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

That is great news! Should get me in today now :)

StephenReid

Morning everyone!

source?

i cant find this..

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Originally posted by Blackrayn

StephenReid

Morning everyone!

That is great news! Should get me in today now :)

Yeah they will likely break into early days of December.

Here is linky btw:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=276764