Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MW3 - What happened?

2»

Comments

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

Originally posted by ForTheCity

Originally posted by xeniar

Want to know what happened?

Battlefield 3 happened.  :)

Not for those who haven't played BF3 yet =P

true that my man.

They are missing out tho.

no freaking knifing around dumb corners!! :P

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I own both and think both are relatively fun. But currently even though MW3 is just a reskinned map pack, I'm enjoying it. BF3 was fun too, it just got old after a while (and I'm sure Mw3 will get old faster than Bf3 did), they definately need more game modes and a couple more maps. But currently most games are just reskinnings. Dice has been making the same game since Bad Company 1. Bc1 = BC2 = BF3 just on a different engine.

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by ForTheCity

Want to know what happened?

Battlefield 3 happened.  :)

Not for those who haven't played BF3 yet =P

true that my man.

They are missing out tho.

no freaking knifing around dumb corners!! :P

I don't get knifed as often anymore unlike Black Ops. Also i don't get hit with the throwing knife in this one. I think it was also easier to get tomahawk kills in the last game then this with the knife. 

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Originally posted by Panther2103

I own both and think both are relatively fun. But currently even though MW3 is just a reskinned map pack, I'm enjoying it. BF3 was fun too, it just got old after a while (and I'm sure Mw3 will get old faster than Bf3 did), they definately need more game modes and a couple more maps. But currently most games are just reskinnings. Dice has been making the same game since Bad Company 1. Bc1 = BC2 = BF3 just on a different engine.

LOL, at least DICE improved the franchise with the Frostbite 2.0 engine.

Activision just reskinned COD4 and sold it for full price.

AGAIN.

And you suckers paid that full price.

THREE TIMES IN TOTAL NOW.

For the same damn game... I dislike Activision over EA, which should say alot.  But Activision really is good at reselling the same exact game with morons paying blindly for it, year after year, without fail.  That is truly amazing, IMO, and worthy of respect.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)