Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Ember Isles

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In today's Chronicles of One Telaran, Caedryn the Dwarf discovers the mysterious Travel Stones. Following the advice of his quest giver, Caedryn takes a spin on the stones and ends up on the equally mysterious Ember Isle in Rift. Find out what happens to Caedryn on arrival. Read on!

Hello there! And welcome back to The Chronicles of One Telaran, my weekly leveling guide through the world of RIFT. Last week, I touched briefly (and rather belatedly) on the Ashes of History world event. I never did get that mount. Or that hat. But the good news is, I’m halfway to saving up my pennies and I’ll soon be able to afford one of my own.

But this week you’re in for a treat. Because the Ember Isles update has been released, and although it’s really for levels 50+, I took my level 19 dwarf, Caedryn, on a bit of an island jaunt. Where I died for your amusement.

Over and over.

Read more of Paul Crilley's Chronicles of One Telaran: Ember Isles.

Ooh. Pretty. Urgh.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

ROFL! :-)

• SlheyasSlheyas Member UncommonPosts: 83

Hahaha good read, as always !

• magistaremagistare Member UncommonPosts: 12

Remember that even the trash mobs are 52-53's and alot of the rifts have group/elite mobs patrolling them. These are not the same mobs you are used to batting asside as pesky things disturbing your travels. These are hungry slavering beasties that will mow down on you like network executives during sweeps week.  I favor my mage and have found my earth elemental to be a life saver even in T2 gear with 310 focus. Do as much of the smaller invasions near the starting area as possible for a nice supply of xp,sourcestone and items. Becareful pulling those groups of 4-5's they are quick and deadly if your not a tank class.