Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order & Chaos Online: Order & Chaos Review

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Order & Chaos is a new game on iTunes and we've taken a good hard look at it to give our readers a review. See how Order & Chaos measures up to our favorite PC titles and then leave us a comment or two.

Owning an iPad is like being part of a special club. We, the special few, poke and prod at our Apple-laden laps, grinning with a the kind of smugness only an "i" product may achieve. We raise our eyebrows at passersby, uttering a wordless "look at what I have" whilst also sharing a sacred bond between other "Padders". Not a day goes by when I don't end a conversation by covertly mentioning my little white device, nor will I scarcely give up the chance to say "well, on my iPad the other day..." it just seems so right, so good, and such an achievement. I have an iPad - and therefore I am better than you. Doesn't it feel nice?

Read more of Adam Tingle's Order & Chaos Review.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Knightmare81Knightmare81 Member UncommonPosts: 4

"Order & Chaos is an exclusive MMO designed for your executive piece of hardware, and by damn, if they haven't just made the iPad that little more smug."

Huh what?

Order and Chaos has been on Android for a while now.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nYW1lbG9mdC5hbmRyb2lkLkFOTVAuR2xvZnRNTUhNIl0.

How about doing a little research on the game you are reviewing if you are going to go on an IPAD special club tyrant at the beginning of it.......

• shakermaker0shakermaker0 Member UncommonPosts: 194

It's just a joke dude *rolls eyes*

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

I find the Ipad to be, as usual with apple, extremely overpriced especially with the new kindle fire and nook tablets out now.

I just don't understand why apple people continue to throw money down the drain.

None of the pads are up to the quality yet to play a decent MMO, but it probably won't be long before that occurs.

• Knightmare81Knightmare81 Member UncommonPosts: 4

Oh I see.

I'm pretending to run a professional MMO News/Review site. Let me put in false information at the start, but its ok because its a joke.

• morbitangelmorbitangel Member UncommonPosts: 70

new game? couldve sworn ive had it on my iphone for several months already lol....must be my imagination i guess

• steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by Knightmare81

Oh I see.

I'm pretending to run a professional MMO News/Review site. Let me put in false information at the start, but its ok because its a joke.

Wow, you have problems. Just.... wow. Seek help, sir.

Thanks for the review!

• talideriantaliderian Member UncommonPosts: 75

No, he doesn't have problems. You do. With reading comprehension. Yes, the silly little elitist "padder" bit was (hopefully) a joke. The blatantly wrong information is not, but it's what I've come to expect from this site. 

Order & Chaos came out for the Android, Iphone AND Facebook...months ago. It's not new and it's not "exclusive to the ipad."

• steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by taliderian

No, he doesn't have problems. You do. With reading comprehension. Yes, the silly little elitist "padder" bit was (hopefully) a joke. The blatantly wrong information is not, but it's what I've come to expect from this site. 

Order & Chaos came out for the Android, Iphone AND Facebook...months ago. It's not new and it's not "exclusive to the ipad."

With reading comprehension? Really? I think the both of you may take things a little too seriously, and that seems to be a far more important problem. 'specially round the internet. I'd continue, but.... just don't care.