Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR is almost upon us any of you excited?

13»

Comments

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

When I first heard if a Star Wars MMO coming from BioWare I was incredibly excited.  Now that I have played two beta weekends and know exactly what it is we have here ........ the excitement has been replaced with "Meh."  

~Hairysun

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

I am utterly overjoyed that SWTOR is almost here. Not because i'll be playing it (game is great but IP isnt for me) but because ALL YOU DAMN POSTERS on this site will be ingame and NOT posting here all day long lol. seriously, the main page has only SWTOR topics these days!

Hope you guys have a blast!

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by Toxia

I am utterly overjoyed that SWTOR is almost here. Not because i'll be playing it (game is great but IP isnt for me) but because ALL YOU DAMN POSTERS on this site will be ingame and NOT posting here all day long lol. seriously, the main page has only SWTOR topics these days!

Hope you guys have a blast!

I like this ^ 

No, I am not excited about TOR. I wish Bioware released ME3 already! I've been waiting for soooooo long!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

No.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• UsualSuspectUsualSuspect Member UncommonPosts: 1,243

Originally posted by nerovipus32

Launch day is half the fun, everyone starts at level one, if you wait a few weeks you are forever catching up.

Catching up to what? The game is pretty much a single player game, with a few exceptions, so you've nothing to really catch up for. And that's why I haven't bothered pre-ordering. I want to play it because I like some of the Bioware RPGs and enjoyed some of the time I had in beta, but I'm not going to preorder or even buy it on release day. I'll wander into town on the release weekend and pick it up then play my single player game through to completion. Will try a class or two after that but not really sure I'll be able to go through a second playthrough with so much repeat content. One each on Republic and Empire should be alright though.

• GrahorGrahor Member Posts: 828

I'm not excited much, if at all. You see, my wife has explained to me that I don't want to play SWTOR at launch, but instead I want to tour the Europe throughout winter holidays. I'll want to play SWTOR somewhere in the middle of January, may be.

It's a good thing I'm married. Now I always know what I want.

• ShadinShadin Member CommonPosts: 294

Originally posted by Grahor

I'm not excited much, if at all. You see, my wife has explained to me that I don't want to play SWTOR at launch, but instead I want to tour the Europe throughout winter holidays. I'll want to play SWTOR somewhere in the middle of January, may be.

It's a good thing I'm married. Now I always know what I want.

I feel for you.. I'm usually in the same situation. 

Luckily for me my wife has let me know what I want to play SW: TOR with her as soon as she's back from Christmas with her family. Makes things a lot easier, and I can play another character until then. :)