Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

How is crafting?

ozerinxozerinx Irvine, CAPosts: 199Member

Was wondering how is crafting in this game?

Are the items any good compared to drop minus raid loot?

Is it a indepth crafting system?

Also, are cities available for anyone with a guild or even people that play solo?

Comments

• jungleninjajungleninja AssenPosts: 205Member

Originally posted by ozerinx

Also, are cities available for anyone with a guild or even people that play solo?

Hi,

Crafting is shallow at the moment. Coming in the beginning of the new year is a new crafting system. I sure hope it will be better then. Raid items are alot better at the moment. But some of the crafted ones are cool, but cost alot of resources, which are pretty scarce or cost alot on the trader.

The cities are for guilds. I made one by asking random for help and you need 24 people to be able to get one. They came, joined and once I got a city, they left, so I had the city. But then its all up to you to do alot of grinding for the resources. Cost me a whole lot to get to t2. A couple of 100's of gold and mega hours of grinding. So, its not worth it, if you dont have an active guild. Also to get the perks you need many an active member.

I hope  this answers your questions, feel free to ask more if you want.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Tolland, CTPosts: 1,613Member Uncommon

Originally posted by jungleninja

Originally posted by ozerinx

Hi,

Crafting is shallow at the moment. Coming in the beginning of the new year is a new crafting system. I sure hope it will be better then. Raid items are alot better at the moment. But some of the crafted ones are cool, but cost alot of resources, which are pretty scarce or cost alot on the trader.

The cities are for guilds. I made one by asking random for help and you need 24 people to be able to get one. They came, joined and once I got a city, they left, so I had the city. But then its all up to you to do alot of grinding for the resources. Cost me a whole lot to get to t2. A couple of 100's of gold and mega hours of grinding. So, its not worth it, if you dont have an active guild. Also to get the perks you need many an active member.

I hope  this answers your questions, feel free to ask more if you want.

I will start playing the game when I can do crafting right away not when I hit level 40