Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some disturbing news from the admin of gods and heroes

jungleninjajungleninja AssenMember Posts: 206 Uncommon

Here is a quote from Petermortis, the admin at the forums of g&h, he says this and I quote :

I can't speak for the production or community staff, but I can say that the game is still alive. I still wake up at 0600 CST every day (all seven days) with Gods and Heroes maintenance on the top of my to-do list. I still monitor the game along with the NOC folks and from time to time play when I have a free moment.     

So, he can speak about the game not being dead from his part, but cant speak for the production nor community staff. Well, maybe it is dead from their side and is that the reason we dont hear much to nothing from them. Maybe its still alive and kicking, but its disturbing that an admin doesnt know how things are going in the office.

Tagged:

Comments

• jungleninjajungleninja AssenMember Posts: 206 Uncommon

Wheres that good news we where gonna hear soon (tm)?

• RazeronRazeron Goodsprings, NVMember Posts: 180

Shame it's apparently dead, I'm playing it now on trial and it's pretty entertaining so far.

Runs like a dream, looks alright, combat is "interesting enough" without being tedious.

Some of the little touches here and there are quite nice. (UI design for one.)

Originally posted by Razeron

Shame it's apparently dead, I'm playing it now on trial and it's pretty entertaining so far.

Runs like a dream, looks alright, combat is "interesting enough" without being tedious.

Thats why some of us, in the days after the launch where complaining to the company, because we like the game, the theme, the potential, but they just dont have the manpower, money and the know how to fix it. It takes them 2 to 3 weeks to fix a few small bugs. Its been more than 6 months for them to make a new area that was actually allready there, but they need to polish and fix it here and  there. But they just dont have the know how to do it quick. Too bad too sad actually. I would have loved to have bough lifetime on it, if it was finished. But its still in alpha stage and to be honest, it will never really get better. Not at this rate.

They dont have crafting, no trader, no economy, no end game content. So, thats really a shame to be honest. In this age to see this. The theme is so great and so much potential! I sure do hope they make it, I really do. But I have a hard head for it.

• Master_MetzMaster_Metz Austin, TXMember Posts: 15

The game is far from dead, we continue to support Gods and Heroes and plan to in the future. When we have an announcement/game update to make (soon) i'll be sure to post it here.

Thanks for playing glad your enjoying it,

Metz - Associate Producer Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising

Originally posted by Master_Metz

The game is far from dead, we continue to support Gods and Heroes and plan to in the future. When we have an announcement/game update to make (soon) i'll be sure to post it here.

Thanks for playing glad your enjoying it,

Metz - Associate Producer Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising

Why thank you for (finally) answering a question! Now another one for you : Why dont you or any other official reply to serious questions on your own forum? I understand you have a very busy and tight timeline, but still, its the lifeline for the game. And just by bringing the patches or new areas or even the crafting wont bring people running back, if they dont trust the company anymore.

But hey, whatever you guys fancy I guess. Have fun and thanks for taking the time to read the forums.