It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I'm very disappointed in TOR. Some people want to know well WHY! are you disappointed?! Well, for me, here's why....
1. Character creation - (lack of options in key areas like body and face type)
2. No completed quest log - (If we are playing many alts, would like to refresh on a toon's story by looking at recent completed quests.)
3. Social hubs / cities feel lifeless - (no npc interaction except with quest givers, very quiet, almost no ambient npc conversation or sound. Most npc's are just locked in one spot / position for infinity. Try walking through the Jedi Temple or Coruscant, feels like a graveyard or library)
4. World is lifeless - (no critters, birds, nothing. There are a few non aggro mobs or beasts, but they just stay locked in 1 spot pretty much)
5. No day / night cycle.
6. No swimming
7. Space combat
8. Races available to choose from - (all human races disappointing - was hoping to play a Rodian or Ithorian)
9. Very slow travel speed.
10. Racial abilities are not only worthless, but just plain dumb (most of them anyway)
11. Graphics, especially in environments.
12. Cannot custom UI
13. Extremely primitive guild features.
14. No chat bubbles (to help with cross-faction chat)
15. Water is terrible, pan the camera from underneath and you can see it's just a blue texture placed on top of an empty hole that you run through
That's what I can think of for right now. I will say I love the story and voice acting - but it seems they pumped 80% of their money into that and the GAME is somewhat of an afterthought. It's not bad, but for the money and hype put into it - for me it falls pretty flat.