Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: Class Reforms Coming in v1.20

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Final Fantasy XIV team has posted a proposed list of class reforms for patch v1.20. The article gives players an inside look at what the team is working on with regard to class changes as well as the impetus behind those changes.

In carrying out class reforms, we aim to:

• Streamline the Armoury system.

• Accentuate the uniqueness of each class.

• Introduce a character development system and battle elements distinct to FINAL FANTASY XIV.

Read the full and detailed list on the Final Fantasy XIV forum.

While you're on the site, be sure to check out the summary report and video from last week's Live Producer Letter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Voracity2325Voracity2325 Member Posts: 40

In this update, we plan to do more shit that was supposed to be done at release. Now that I got that out, over the course of the months I'm glad to see that this game is finally becoming more of an actual game rather than FF11 with a Graphics overhaul... and content underhaul.

For most people, character development and personal story ends upon clicking "Log in" if not "Start Game"

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

Yoshi-P knows what he's doing.  After reading every post or producer letter he puts out there... i feel that he really "get's it."  I'm very optimistic about the future of FFXIV, simply because Yoshi-P is in charge.   There's a new Sheriff in town.