Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game pron or something?

AglarannaAglaranna Member Posts: 204

I've seen a few ads for this game, including the one currently showing up on this site, and it comes off like some kind of internet pron site. Especially this latest ad, where the image of the woman is very photo-realistic. And they always specify "maturity". So what's the deal here? Is this game in some way focused on mature content, or is that just a marketing scheme to get horny people to check out the game?

Comments

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

It's just a marketing tactic like Evony.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

Warning! Mature enough to play big tet online?

• BullseyeArc1BullseyeArc1 Member UncommonPosts: 410

Originally posted by Aglaranna

I've seen a few ads for this game, including the one currently showing up on this site, and it comes off like some kind of internet pron site. Especially this latest ad, where the image of the woman is very photo-realistic. And they always specify "maturity". So what's the deal here? Is this game in some way focused on mature content, or is that just a marketing scheme to get horny people to check out the game?

Yes, its how they sold Evony, the people behind this game are the same people you buy your online gold from.   I cant remember the whole story but thier mainly gold farmers in China.    The community is pretty good, but after a while you can see that the only good way to get ahead in the game is to buy the item mall stuff.