Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Third Beta Weekend Invites Heading to an Inbox Near You

Comments

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Getting tired of this, some people have been invited to every single weekend.

The rest of us are not worthy apparently.

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679

Originally posted by Biggus99

Originally posted by Myrdynn

got an email from SWTOR

some BS that my account with them is so OLD that I need to do some other BS blah blah.  Annoying since they sent that out today and all it says is Email from SWTOR.

of course no beta

I got that same exact email.  Talk about crushing my hopes and dreams.

Got the same Email as well went to the Side updated my infos (new email and stuff) and got an invite a few hrs later guess was really lucky there

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779

OMG finally!

Good luck you guys!

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

Been signed up since the website started beta apps, still no dice.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Applied since beta registration.....

Not invitation for beta yet :(

I hope i get my invitation someday! waiting in Europe (Spain).

If not i´ll be there on the early acess anyway!

I´m sure i´ll enjoy untill GW2 hits!!

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Got mine. Gonna be blasting shit all weekend. Good luck to those still waiting. 

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• WalicWalic Member Posts: 41

So I got an invite but I am currently deployed and so I am soooooo pissed I don't get to use it.

• Shadows59Shadows59 Member Posts: 47

The only way I will be shocked about this is if I get one.

• kingwestkingwest Member UncommonPosts: 9

Yust checked my inbox im invited YEAAAAH!

• RanyrRanyr Member UncommonPosts: 212

No invite again. Still debating whether or not it's a good thing that I haven't gotten one. I did preorder it like two seconds after they went up though.

• kingotnwkingotnw Member UncommonPosts: 103

Still no dice... I only registered on the site the day it was opened up...

• TaiyohTaiyoh Member UncommonPosts: 48

This reeks of unfairness. We never hear anything about EU Beta's.

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521

I just did get mine, so they are still sending them out.

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Finally got one.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Like i said in the other thread, already got my invite.

and as far as i can tell it's fully downloaded already.  So yeah theres that, now it's just the wait.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• pmreeb23pmreeb23 Member UncommonPosts: 65

Of course they invite me the weekend ill be visiting my girlfriend lol

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Mm, downloading the client... I guess I finally get to see whats what with this game....

Sadly though, this is primarily going to be my SKYRIM WEEKEND. 

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Finally got in, signed up for beta the day it became available and only now getting in. Extremely excited to check the game out and provide feedback, even if skyrim and MW3 are going to have to wait. 

• HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241

Originally posted by Kost

Getting tired of this, some people have been invited to every single weekend.

The rest of us are not worthy apparently.

There, there, little friend. Don't cry now, soon mom will be home and everything will be alright.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

In all honesty i am pretty happy with not having a invite, that way i will enjoy the game fresh and new at release.

This have been a good conversation

• DaddyDarkDaddyDark Member Posts: 138

I get it they have their beta servers in states, but why not to invite people from europe as well? I had no trouble playing games on the US servers from Russia as I have a good connection,  and my english is enough to explain any issues I meet during beta...  I've even selected english as a prefered language for my account, since I don't like localised games most of the time. A shame. There are guys who would register loads of fake US accounts to get into the betta from europe - some would even use the US proxy IPs if needed, though I heard the IP check was never on during initial beta runs.  But there are no honest ways for the guys like me to get in.  

• Originally posted by pl3dge

America, Again.

Has the Europe one even started yet?

main site is down for maintenace right now so can post stephen reids post regarding EU testing.  but here is the link for once the site is up

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10574673&posted=1#post10574673

Originally posted by whilan

Like i said in the other thread, already got my invite.

and as far as i can tell it's fully downloaded already.  So yeah theres that, now it's just the wait.

gratz whilan image

• eviltunaeviltuna Member Posts: 12

Awesome. Got an invite 

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

No beta test = no order for me. I got to try an Alpha test for a weekend, it was limited and terrible then. People have told me it gotten better in beta but since I have yet to try it or the class I want to play then they ain't getting my money.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

I got one too! Guess I'll have to wait till I get home from work tonight to download it though, stupid site maintanance.