Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BETA KEY CONTEST

BlazeardBlazeard Member Posts: 31

Well, ok, I got a couple of messages about my beta key and no good offers (50K in AO is change, sry), so why let it go to waist.

Here's how it's gona go:

if you are interested in getting this key reply to this thread and leave your first name, age, where you are from (and where you live now if you moved), and a reason why you want/should get this key.

KEEP IT SHORT !!!!!! I DON'T LIKE TO READ OTHER PPL'S PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Then i'll check the thread in a day or 2 and will anounce the winner and e-mail him/her the code.

GOOD LUCK ALL  (hope there won't be hundreds of responses).

UPDATE: Since the Beta Weekend has been postponed, I will wait a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~  END OF CONTEST  ~~~~~~~~

We have a winner.  From several picked out by me contestants who I thought would benefit the most from receiving this code, I have randomly picked 1.

And the winner is...

DUM DUM DUM...

Kengaming, Ken from New Zealand

(please provide an e-mail so I could send you the code)

~~~ Every1 else, thx for playing and gl in your search ~~~

____________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
------------ Blazeard----------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / \____________

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comments

• SpookieSpookie Member Posts: 28

Name: Karl
    Loc: UK
    Reason: I'm very interested in the game but atm had no luck on getting hold of a key to play it for a length of time to see if it's worth buying really.

• xyserxyser Member Posts: 18

Name: Xyser
    Loc: USA
    Why: I want to know if I really like this game. I've seen moives and such about the game and I have to say it looks very nice. The only problem with buying the game is that I havent tryed the game. That it would be a BIG bummer if I bought the game and did not want to play it any more either for game play or just not my type of game. :(

-xyser

• kengamingkengaming Member Posts: 10

if you are interested in getting this key reply to this thread and leave your first name, age, where you are from (and where you live now if you moved), and a reason why you want/should get this key.

Name: Ken
    Location: New Zealand ... Have lived in Samoa (polynesia) for a few years, back to uni in NZ.

Reason(s): i cant get the beta pre-order package since im from New Zealand and dont have a credit card to purchase over the net. have heard a great deal about this game and fully intend to realise my guild wars potential when it finally lands down here. pssstt ( i hear its better than sex)

::::08:: [email protected] ::::08::

• the_ryhmethe_ryhme Member Posts: 54

Name: Ryhme                                                                                                                         Age: 19                                                                                                                              Location: Australia

Reason(s): no chance i am going to win a key from the MMORPG.com competition, i don't have credit card to pre-order it and i have been waiting for a game purely based on PvP and player skill since i starter playing MMO's.

And by the way Ken, if you think a game can be better the sex your are either not doing it right or you need to get out more mate. image

• Invincible37Invincible37 Member Posts: 172

Name:Cory

Reason:i played the E3FE beta and it was awsome.way better then EQ.ive been waiting since may and cant wait any longer!

• greenopelagreenopela Member Posts: 62

Name: Andy

Loc: UK
    Reason: Because looking at everyone`s age in this post makes me feel old image lol..

• lokkenlokken Member Posts: 9

Name: Jorge

From Madrid, Spain ;)

Reason: I'm even older... And here in Spain we cannot get a Preorder Package easily, (there is no way, in fact, without getting it send Overseas, or bidding at Ebay-like stores, losin the money of the preorder).

• SirCagSirCag Member Posts: 26

Name: Tibor

Reason: Because my Character (look at avatar), is lonely vaiting for me to play with her image

imageimage
    GW Characters:
    Serena Varden - Monk/Mesmer
    Faith Varden - Warrior/Elementalist
    Sama Varden - Elementalist/Necromancer
    Helena Varden - Ranger/Monk

• necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

pat

25 guy

baltimore, md USA!

i had a great time last time i played back in october; itd be fun if i could go back

i liked that one spell i had which was like doomsday, edge of extinction=P

• greenopelagreenopela Member Posts: 62

Originally posted by lokken

Name: Jorge
    From Madrid, Spain ;)
    Reason: I'm even older... And here in Spain we cannot get a Preorder Package easily, (there is no way, in fact, without getting it send Overseas, or bidding at Ebay-like stores, losin the money of the preorder).

Doh!!!! I feel young again!!! lol.. so i better change my reason to that i can beg more

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

and bigger image Tee Hee

And also if i can be this sad/clinical insameimage i need something extra in my life.. and that guild wars key could cure me !!!!

• Member Posts: 1

Name: Maarten

Reason: Cuz u need someone 2 beat in the beta weekend, and u want 2 laugh bout my worse playing, and cuz u are juz lame, cuz u wont give out the key...image

• MajosMajos Member Posts: 20
    Hi! My Name is Majo im 14 years old. I live in Norway. I want the key beacuse i tried it january and it was the best game i have ever playd. It rocksimage!!!!!!!!!! it is simple good grafick great gameplay and cool magic. It i just a great game.                                             From MAJO,imagehope you pick me.
  • LethalraptorLethalraptor Member Posts: 2

Name:Ryan

Lives:California

Reason why: well i have been looking forward to this game for some time since the time i read about it in pc gamer and when i went to reserve it they were already sold out and they said they would not  get anymore in i tried gamestop and ebgames nothing

• royalsroyals Member Posts: 27

Name:Aaron

I think you should grant me the pass because you sound like a good guy who would give it to me because I live in lonely old Canada.

• RoleornRoleorn Member Posts: 30

Name: john

Live in U.S.

I want the key because i am thinking of buying the full game but i dont know if ill like it because i haven't played in any of the events.

• varbevarbe Member Posts: 1

name: Benjamin
    lock: Finland

I would like to have this game and play the beta im almost shure that i will buy it anyway ... but still

• TheWarriorsTheWarriors Member Posts: 4

Name: David

Lives: Hawaii

Reason: I have never played an MMORPG and GW looks like one that i could easily get into and would enjoy.

• fnysfnys Member Posts: 88

Name: Fredrik
    Lives: Stockholm/Sweden

Reason: This is first time I get an "interest" of an REALLY great MMORPG game, and me and my brother have shared on one new beta key for 2 beta events now... And for the upcoming beta event, we hav'nt succeded to just get one key to share on...

Guildwars - WSC guild
    -> Ingame: Frigus Fnys
    -> Profession: N/Mo

• gwtbrpggwtbrpg Member Posts: 11

Name: Aviad

Lives: Israel

i have never played mmorpg before so guild wars going to be my first one. i really want to try it before i buy it so i could see if i like it at all and to just "feel" how its like to play these kind of game...image 

• roguesniperroguesniper Member Posts: 21

Name: John
    Lives: California

I also want to try the game out and see what it plays like. If i had 10 dollars i would probably buy the pre order but dont :( . It would be cool to get the key so i can see what i will prolly buy in the future :)

• kengamingkengaming Member Posts: 10

blazeard == ::::24::

::::08:: [email protected] ::::08::