Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol, how to get out of beginning place?

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THERE? OMG! I WAS THERE FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AND STILL CANNOT GET OUT! ACTUALLY, I WAS THERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR, FIRST THE CONTROLS WERE GETTING ME ANNOYED AND HAD TO CHANGE THEM. NOW I CANNOT GET OUT! Please help me someone. lol.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• Dirk_GentlyDirk_Gently Member Posts: 193

lol if you mean your apartment there is a teleporter somewhere which I walked straight into and can't get back in.

A good wife deserves more than half the praise, just as a bad one deserves more than half the blame. - Tacitus

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I walked into it, but nothing happens... I just stand there.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• Dirk_GentlyDirk_Gently Member Posts: 193

Yeah I think that the hotspot isn't quite aligned with the graphic because I got teleported from outside the teleporter.

A good wife deserves more than half the praise, just as a bad one deserves more than half the blame. - Tacitus

• WhiteknightWhiteknight Member Posts: 82

I think its the lag because once you step on it, it takes around a few seconds or maybe minutes to work depending on the lag so I ended up porting in the middle by my table lol. Which is also why it may seem like the terminals wont load I think

It's a good day to beleive