Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basic questions about DC Universe Online

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I have just experienced DC online and i must say from what i was reading in the forums..it's a lot better than a thought.As a game concept that is. I really enjoyed the skill /combat system and it differs from the rest of super heroes mmos.I also enjoyed the open world pvp. Of course these are my first impressions and as i m aware there are a few bugs and technical problems that i hope they'll fix soon. I have some questions to ask the more experienced players and i would really appreciate any help!

1) What are the pvp stats and how/what do you gain by killing enemies?Are there k/o stats? PvP titles? PvP armours& weapons?

2)About Leagues and pvp. Is there League vs league or the whole mentality of pvp is on the open world? 

3) What and how good are the League features? 

4) Are there any vilain vs heroes pvp goals in general?Territory fights?

5)How about Role Playing? Is there any?

Thanks for all the answers in advance!

Comments

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

The fact that noone has answered my questions yet is indeed a bad sign ........

• jakinjakin Member UncommonPosts: 243

I can't speak to much of the PvP stuff as I haven't tried it yet (new F2P player), but I can say that there doesn't appear to be any territorial goals - open world PvP seems to be just about the fight not about the war.

There is a roleplay community - I'm not sure of the size or activity, but there's an active custom chat channel that I saw some conversation on last night (join channel 'RP'  -appears to be the OCC channel).

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

RP is not really happening in this game at all.

Every other one of your questions I honestly can't answer all that well. Considering the fact I don't PvP nor do I run a league.