Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account registration is up

CaniBauzCaniBauz Member Posts: 12
Registration is up now just created and account a minute ago Just putting an FYI for everyone that is up and going image

Comments

• LoNeOwNzLoNeOwNz Member Posts: 64

*waits 20 mins for site to load.*

-Global- Notice: We are proud to announce that open beta has begun, check the portal for further details: www.fomportal.com
    -

it is official.

• vladracvladrac Member Posts: 72

i was able to register an account, but when i goto log into the game, it says that the game is unavailable try again later....

-=<VlaDrak>=-
    www.sugarfist.com

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

The game was up for awihle, I was in the middle of characte creation then I got disconnected and the servers are down now, hope theyre back up soon.

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

Same here. Guess we'll have to keep checking every few minutes then. Hope they wont be down for a few hours.

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

-Global- duplex: We just made a quick shutdown to fix something major! Hang on for 10 minutes
    -

• ThispersonThisperson Member Posts: 129

Good...

<[duplex]> ETA 5 Minutes!

• puffdragonpuffdragon Member Posts: 122

W00t and...

W00t

Thank you to the morons that were PMing duplex on IRC....he left the server. =(

• puffdragonpuffdragon Member Posts: 122
    Yay for the m0rons!!!

-Global- If you are unable to leave your apartment or use terminals it is most likely because the server is down. Just log out.
    -
    -Global- F6 lists controls ingame.
    -Global- Also, if you are unable to finish creating your character, the server is most likely down. Log out and try again.
    -