Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Facebook Iteration Launches

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,584MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon has officially launched on Facebook. It's not your typical Facebook game either. features real time game play as well as a host of other MMO pillars including grouping with other players, boss fights, crafting and more.

Ilkka Paananen, Supercell’s CEO stated:

"With, where players can team up and fight boss enemies in real time, we wanted to take the multiplayer experience on Facebook to a whole new level. This real time interaction between the users is really the key, and leads to a higher level of engagement and monetization – we are seeing these users play the game four times a day with active session length being more than 30 minutes per session, they have on average ten friends they actively play with (either real life friends and/or new friends they’ve made via the game)."

Get started playing

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• Creeper78Creeper78 HelsinkiPosts: 3Member

Having now been a beta player for quite some while i can only say that I like it but it's not everyone's cup of tea. It's not a full-blown mmo but more like a little harmless mmo with active community and freakin' hard end-bosses. no raids, grouping up to 4 people. mostly pve.