Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THIS ARTICLE MADE ME ANGRY!!!

FateFatalityFateFatality Member UncommonPosts: 93

So i was reading this article and its bunch of BS crap i ever herd who hell lets people post such bullcrap? i want this article off and delted for ever

im very annoyed at this person

http://www.fpsguru.com/features/179/PC-to-Console-Ports-Does-it-matter-anymore.html

this is article click it

tell me what you guys think

Comments

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

I think that if this made you angry, you badly need psychological therapy of some kind or another.

It is simply the opinion of some other nut on the web. If you wish to start ranting about opinions, at least do so over the ones that might cause some meaningful harm, like pretty much everything that comes from the Westboro Baptist Church for instance.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

First, learn to hotlink. Cutting and pasting a link is so 1997.

Second, tell us exactly what made you angry about the article. By leaving out this little detail, you just come off as a shill trying to generate traffic for the site, the author, or both.

As for the article itself. . . .

I felt that the writer was trying to hard to ape the conventions of game journalism. Poor attempts at humor and sarcastic hyperbole turned me off while also getting in the way of the articles entire point. A very, very weak point I might add.

So yeah. Just tell us what pissed you off and we might have a discussion here.

• Silverthorn8Silverthorn8 Member UncommonPosts: 510

Originally posted by Aelfinn

I think that if this made you angry, you badly need psychological therapy of some kind or another.

It is simply the opinion of some other nut on the web. If you wish to start ranting about opinions, at least do so over the ones that might cause some meaningful harm, like pretty much everything that comes from the Westboro Baptist Church for instance.

H E R E T I C !!!!!!!!