Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: The Serpent’s Apple

2»

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Originally posted by Gdemami

Draconus95:

Sadly, hybrid changes are not helping anything. 

There is a conceptual issue with blasters. They are supposed to be close range, heavy damage hitters but at the same time the ships are slow.

The result is SLOW ships with SHORT range that has no way to get in and keep in range of their guns. This simply does not work and CCP did not move from square one.

At the same time, Minmatar/Projectiles(autocannons) are incredibly overpowered and on top Minamatar recieve isnane powerhouse Tornado, that makes whole things even worse..

Hybrids are recieving same 'tweak' projectiles received while back - unreasonable flat boost without addressing root issue.

CCP is lacking competent devs. Period.

You misconception is that Eve is a solo game, it is not.  Get a tackler to go along with you and your Blaster ship will rock.  Complaining about solo action in a multiplayer game where anyone with any sense groups makes no sense.  The nice thing about Eve you can fly any ship you want and use any weapons you want, it is all what you train.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by Ozmodan

You misconception is that Eve is a solo game, it is not.

It isn't my misconception, it is your ignorance and/or flawed logic.

If I need +1 ship to make my blaster boat perform as other boats of the same class, said blaster boat is broken.

There is no point using blasters as they do not offer any unique ability that would make them desirable to use.

And no, blaster boats won't 'rock' with a tackler nor in any group, due reasons I highlighted in my previous post, and that is why blaster boats are least used while projectiles dominating for years - ironically, they were dominating even pre boost, yet they received the ridiculous ammo buff.

• VirusDancerVirusDancer Member UncommonPosts: 3,649

Originally posted by Kyleran

Now, if I could just win that darn Powerball lottery I'd be golden. image

There was a point when I was very into EVE... where I had dreams about winning one of the lotteries - and - designing a room to play EVE.  Some of those Eyefinity clips on YouTube for EVE...egads.  Instead of hooking it to monitors - hooking it to projectors...

I miss the MMORPG genre. Will a developer ever make one again?

Explorer: 87%, Killer: 67%, Achiever: 27%, Socializer: 20%