Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Age of Conan: Unchained: House of Crom Revealed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Age of Conan Unchained blog has been updated with the October Monthly Update. This time, the team lays out a ton of information about the House of Crom dungeon that is scheduled to go live by the end of 2011.

The post contains an interview with Writer Joshua Alan Doetsch and Senior Quest Designer Karl Andre Bertheussen.  Basically, according to devs, the House of Crom is a series of ancient ruins originally built by Atlanteans. The ruins have remained largely hidden for over a thousand years until unearthed by Vanir excavators.

House of Crom will include two extensive dungeons. According to devs, one dungeon is a social dungeon that can support multiple teams inside. The other is a six-player dungeon.

Read all of the details about House of Crom, including some nifty references from Robert E. Howard's writing, on the Age of Conan Unchained site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Washington, DCPosts: 144Member Uncommon

Wow this update is like somewhere between 2 - 3 years behind...We've been talking about HoC since 2008 on the AoC Forums...SIGH...I guess better late than never....

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Norfolk, VAPosts: 812Member Uncommon

House of Crom Runner:    Yay i made it!!!!