Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dawn of Fantasy: Chilling Halloween Updates Arrive

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Dawn of Fantasy team has released a special holiday patch to bring chills and thrills into the game. According to the team, the update will bring special Halloween instances and events into Mythador. Players will also hear special Halloween music and see a holiday-themed UI.

Lastly, players checking in with their Advisors will receive a special Haunter Dragon. After Halloween, this special edition item will be taken out of the game.

Read more about the Halloween activities on the Dawn of Fantasy site.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• fansedefansede Raleigh, NCPosts: 960Member

Ugh - I do not recommend this game. i regret few games i buy. this is a paid beta test

• eddieg50eddieg50 Tolland, CTPosts: 1,623Member Uncommon

Not to be a troll, I have the game and they should be working on bugs (only about 35% of the game is in working order) and extreme lag no matter what computer you have

• SgtOxSgtOx San Antonio, TXPosts: 18Member Uncommon

Too bad nobody will be able to enjoy this "Halloween" update...the game is freakin' unplayable!  Looks to be a great game but omg, fix it!!

• OnomasOnomas Rock Hill, SCPosts: 1,128Member Uncommon

This company is on my "no buy" list, this is a sad excuse for a game with bugs they claim to have fixed over and over. Yet they still exist and many cant even grow their towns.

If you buy this game, you will kick yourself in the ass for it. Minus the fanbois that like to put up with a broke game, you wont find many recommending this game.