Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glitch: First Impressions Overview with Ripper X

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,793Administrator Uncommon

Ripper steps into the magical world of Glitch, a free to play browser based MMO! In Glitch, things don't always make sense at first. But that's where the fun starts.

Check out Glitch: First Impressions Overview with Ripper X.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

• ComanComan Hattem, AKPosts: 2,058Member Uncommon

Does RipperX have a cold? His voice sounds normal and thus less epic. :O

• MrBootsMrBoots a, ALPosts: 277Member Uncommon

This guy is awesome. You should hire him as a regular staff member.

• makiimakii noPosts: 280Member

looks like sound editing to me. If u listen clearly, u can hear it doesnt sound normal.

• DeadlyneDeadlyne Rochester, NYPosts: 231Member Uncommon

I've actually noticed it in his last few reviews.  Far less Chrisopher Walken in his voice.  I'm not liking this new subdued Ripper X.   I am not liking it one bit!

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

• VhalnVhaln Chicago, ILPosts: 3,159Member

Video ends just before it becomes clear that this is in fact an MMO, where you're surrounded by other players running around and all that.  Acutely lacking in the head-chopping department, but you can harvest beans and squeeze chickens together.  Unfortunately, not much else.

I'm all for friendly sandbox crafting MMOs.  I just wish they were a bit more ambitious.

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• VorpalCheeseVorpalCheese Cocoa, FLPosts: 9Member

About the only "combat" in Glitch is where you battle the rook.  It's definitely a cooperative-minded sandboxish MMO with a heavy crafting/player-driven atmosphere.  I've been playing Glitch for the last couple of weeks or so and have been really enjoying it.  It's fun, quirky, and definitely not for kids. :p

• kevorkianjkevorkianj UtrechtPosts: 54Member

Gotta love games where the devs have obviously been using substances. This is a great game.

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 9,077Member Uncommon

It is a game designed for maybe 8 years old maximum,i was playing much more mature games when i was 8 so.I can't see why ANY parent would let their child play an online browser game,so this game really has no audience a 4 year old won't stumble onto this game.

I was waiting for Bert and Ernie to go strolling by maybe chased by the cookie monster,excpet that would be too violent for this game.

"this game is incredibly detailed" lmao..Ripper kills me,he really hams it up,sheer entertainment,i love it.

Samoan Diamond