Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why the heck is this even listed on mmorpg?

AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

No I'm not kidding, am serious, why the heck is this even on the site?

Comments

• ConfectaConfecta Member UncommonPosts: 40

yeah wtf? they've started listing non mmo games recently it's redundent! like diablo3 i can i accept but it's not an mmorpg ...

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Maybe because other online gaming websites are listing multiplayer browser games. MMO browsers are certainly a popular category, and Tribal Wars is pretty good fun too.

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

I cant stand the MMORTS genre, atleast the cookie cutter browser ones.. but it atleast fits the MMO part..  I wouldnt want mmorpg.com to suffer by leaving out games that can attract advertising and traffic..

If you cant beat em join em I guess:p

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

sometimes I say to my self before actually reading into what im getting into, Im going to play that game even if its the worst game alive, just for the fun of it.  This game I said the same thing, yet when I looked at the screenshots afterwords I said hell no.

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

I tried it for a bit, was too long to 'build' and get anywhere, and chances are your wiped out by a stronger player inside a day.

IMO games like this seem to belong with the facebook crowed more than anything, browser 'turn based' games aren't rpg's at all. MMO... maybe... in the loosest sense, but not rpg.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

I know right and for some odd reason Minecraft is not listed I mean come on now.