Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Serious WoW Competitor & Unafraid of SWTOR

123457»

Comments

• ChudzUKChudzUK Member UncommonPosts: 38
    i was in beta for star wars, im not a fan of star wars never really cared for the movies. The mmo has some nice fresh features after the first 10 levels which got me hooked. I think wow and rift should both be worried.
  • Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

I like how the article says 1 million subs (not the Trion peeps), but when you click on the link it says 1 million units sold. Talk about misinformation and screwing up your wording. I blame that on the article writer...NOT Trion. That being said. Rift is as much threat to WoW as a leech syphoning blood from an elephant...the leech would fill up and fall off well before the elephant is dead or even notice the occational itch from it's bite.

What's even more hilarious is how he's so confident about the impact of his own mmo while being so dismissive of the other two big hitters coming out. Like the threat of his mmo is the only one that matters...yeah right. Rift has a greater chance of it's subs being canibalized than WoW. I mean it's only a go-between mmo. Because if 500k players leave WoW and 500k players leave Rift (I doubt they even have that many) who do you think it would hurt more? Just sayin...

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."