Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Piece of junk at number 6 still?

MizzmoMizzmo Member UncommonPosts: 133

This is obviously not a AAA title or some awesome indie go at a game. This is just eastern junk that always gets pushed out by these crappy companies. There is something going on as to why it's on the top list. 

Comments

• LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409

Its voted based on total tally of votes. So even if a game has 200 votes with a few no's here and there, and then you have this game will all 8 positive votes, well, the suckiness wins. They should set it to where the game has to hit over a certain amount of votes before it could even started being officially added to the list. I hope this game burns in hell.

Getting too old for this $&17!

• MizzmoMizzmo Member UncommonPosts: 133

I hope it burns too.

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

It's #3 now, and there's no reason for it.  It's a graphically outdated game.  Plus, it's not even a western MMO.  It's hard to gain traction on this site if it's not western.  It's certainly not even deserving of a top 10.  My guess is that the company, friends and family have made an effort to give it as many high rates as possible for exposure.  Eventually it will drop down.  I know I gave it a 1.

• MizzmoMizzmo Member UncommonPosts: 133

So how are they doing it? They must have a lot of accounts to vote for it or something. Seriously......

• chargiechargie Member Posts: 16

Before telling to other people that it's a piece of junk, please do try the game first as for my opinion, I’ve been playing the Philippine server of Dragona and I like it. The Dragon transformation was awesome. I also like the PvP and the PK mode because it’s really hardcore compare with other games I played before. Like Cabal Online, Flyff, Perfect World, Battle of Immortals, Rose Online, Dragonica, the best part of it is the graphics, its eye catching that even the long time players will also like it. 

• BonchonBonchon Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by Mizzmo

So how are they doing it? They must have a lot of accounts to vote for it or something. Seriously......

Just accept the fact that there are people who really anticipate this game.