Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures: One Year, Eight Million Registered

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures is celebrating its first anniversary by announcing that over eight million players have registered for the game since launch.

To celebrate the momentous numbers and the launch of the fourth season of the Cartoon Network series, "SOE is creating a new mini-game Aquatic Assault, a top-down 2D action game set in the Mon Calamari battle depicted in the premiere episode of season four. Players will take control of Kit Fisto and his Diver Propulsion Vehicle and attempt to defeat waves of enemies including Aqua Droids, Quarren and Karkaradon."

In addition to the new mini-game, players logging in at least once between now and September 16th will receive 5,000 Galactic Credits and either the Negotiator or Vigilance pistols similar to those used by Captain Rex.

Find out more about Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Another meaningless number, why doesn't someone just count the stars in the sky, it would at least me somewhat meaningfull.

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

This game was tremendously uninspired.  It pales in comparison to even Free Realms.

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

But I get to walk around with a lightsaber and a funny hat... how do you beat that?

I actually find many of the mini-games amusing when I have a few spare minutes, but I treat them the same way as I would for flash games on random websites - fun for a diversion but not a real, cohesive, game.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

8M players registered. Now what I'm more interested in with F2P MMO's is how many players ACTUALLY played last month...

• psyclumpsyclum Member Posts: 792

8 million registered,  however 7.9 million from the same IP address in china:D

• NewmoonNewmoon Member UncommonPosts: 126

Pft. I registered. I played for 15 minutes, and haven't been back.

ALL Sony games just took a kick in the head with the new hidden amendment to all their EULAs.