Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Game Update 1.4.4 Deploying Today

2»

Comments

• CripnoahCripnoah Member Posts: 128

Please just let this game die. Or some other dev get their hands on it and fix it! So much potential yet so badly done. I'd rather spend my days forgetting this happened, I'm glad I had no money at the time.

• ThanesThanes Member Posts: 182

Originally posted by KhinRunite

Originally posted by TheMinn

oh ya because you know exactly how long i had my old rig and why i held onto it. nice job dumbass......

Well he can only assume that the only reason you upgraded your videocard in order to play WAR is because your older videocard couldn't, and seeing as how WAR isn't a demanding game in the first place it kinda put an impression that your older videocard must have been very low-spec.

Why do you feel bad anyway? Is WAR the only game you play? Don't you feel at least releived that you can play more modern games because of your new videocard?

I think the problem was it seemed a lot more demanding than it should have.  I remember when it released I had a decent computer and gpu but the game still ran badly at times.  I think it ran bad for a lot of people, just one of the reasons it lost so many subs by its second and third month.

• augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

With EA pushing Swtor and the new "mini" WAR I don't see them even bothering with f2p.  They might prefer to kill the game, take the write off and push any remaining players into the other two titles.

If the company doesn't have an issue with their Rep bashing the game, I can't imagine they think to much of the game.

• C0MAC0MA Member Posts: 522

Originally posted by Thanes

Originally posted by KhinRunite

Originally posted by TheMinn

oh ya because you know exactly how long i had my old rig and why i held onto it. nice job dumbass......

Well he can only assume that the only reason you upgraded your videocard in order to play WAR is because your older videocard couldn't, and seeing as how WAR isn't a demanding game in the first place it kinda put an impression that your older videocard must have been very low-spec.

Why do you feel bad anyway? Is WAR the only game you play? Don't you feel at least releived that you can play more modern games because of your new videocard?

I think the problem was it seemed a lot more demanding than it should have.  I remember when it released I had a decent computer and gpu but the game still ran badly at times.  I think it ran bad for a lot of people, just one of the reasons it lost so many subs by its second and third month.

I maxed it out with an 8800m GTS laptop. Not demanding at all.

"Sometimes people say stuff they don''t mean, but more often then that they don''t say things they do mean"