Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best community in any mmo - Ever!

emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413

I recently returned to Ryzom, having been out of game for many years. I remember fondly how helpfuland friendly the community was at release.

I was able to encourage several friends to try Ryzom with me for my return. Interestingly enough all have experienced a similar enjoyment of playing the game amongst a very friendly and helpful community. One of my friends met some guys today, the sorted him out with some new kit, xp bonuses, 1mil dappers [currency] lvld him up several lvls, then helped him bact to our hub. Net gain for them, a new friend. For my friend he  was astonished at their generosity and helpfulness. Imagine another community doing this, hard to imagine. 

I myself, have had so much help, and made many friends ouside of my guild having only been back a few days. Really is a genuinely warm community. Find another mmo where folks, openly ask you if you need help!!

Cracking game, great community, what a combo!

Comments

• unkindbeastunkindbeast Member Posts: 35

I got one for you: Darkfall.

• LexinLexin Member UncommonPosts: 701

I'm gonna go with FFXI.

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

Originally posted by unkindbeast

yeah funny enough they will do if you ask, if you dont ask you dont get in DF... Its all sport to them, and they would rather attack you later with you wearing some gear for some sort of effort lol anyway :D

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Originally posted by emota

I recently returned to Ryzom, having been out of game for many years. I remember fondly how helpfuland friendly the community was at release.

I was able to encourage several friends to try Ryzom with me for my return. Interestingly enough all have experienced a similar enjoyment of playing the game amongst a very friendly and helpful community. One of my friends met some guys today, the sorted him out with some new kit, xp bonuses, 1mil dappers [currency] lvld him up several lvls, then helped him bact to our hub. Net gain for them, a new friend. For my friend he  was astonished at their generosity and helpfulness. Imagine another community doing this, hard to imagine. 

I myself, have had so much help, and made many friends ouside of my guild having only been back a few days. Really is a genuinely warm community. Find another mmo where folks, openly ask you if you need help!!

Cracking game, great community, what a combo!

Ryzom, Vanguard, LOTRO (Landroval) and DDO (Sarlona).  Bets communites I have ever experienced.  Glad your having fun, very cool, unique game :)

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

EMOTA, how did you get your character back? I've played SoR many years ago too and was wondering if I can continue instead of starting all over again.

• cushingcushing Member Posts: 8

To my knowledge, all old characters are still there - if you did not wipe them before leaving.

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

I will need to contact customer support to get my login information. Was years ag since I last logged in. Anybody knows how to contact customer support? I looked at their website but its a bit confusing. Thanks!

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Originally posted by Deleted User

DFO you've got to be kidding. AV doesn't deserve anyones cash.  Fail company = fail MMO imo

"I play Tera for the gameplay"