Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why do people ignore AION??

12345679»

Comments

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Originally posted by joanne71

Originally posted by JudgeUK

It is less of a grind, but still has the player exiting rng features with item socketing and crafting.

NC's answer to this was the 100% proof items in the cash shop - on top of p2p - says it all.

A latest forum post has a player failing over 20 times to get the required gear item purely because of the rng. He has spent months and all his in game currency, with his last attempt on borrowed currency from an in game friend - which he now has to go and grind for to pay back.

I played for a year from start up. There are players who have hacked, swapped abyss points with the opposite faction, and who will now one shot even reasonably geared top level characters.

Judge's verdict - stay away from this swamp of vindictive soul sucking p2p and cash shop misery.

I spent around $5,000 getting my character to be an elite assassin...

I really really want to comment on this but I really dont feel like getting a suspension for "trying to incite flames" so ill just say this. Think about what you just said.

• joanne71joanne71 Member Posts: 63

I'm just agreeing there was a lot of misery to the manastones.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Originally posted by joanne71

Originally posted by JudgeUK

It is less of a grind, but still has the player exiting rng features with item socketing and crafting.

NC's answer to this was the 100% proof items in the cash shop - on top of p2p - says it all.

A latest forum post has a player failing over 20 times to get the required gear item purely because of the rng. He has spent months and all his in game currency, with his last attempt on borrowed currency from an in game friend - which he now has to go and grind for to pay back.

I played for a year from start up. There are players who have hacked, swapped abyss points with the opposite faction, and who will now one shot even reasonably geared top level characters.

Judge's verdict - stay away from this swamp of vindictive soul sucking p2p and cash shop misery.

I spent around $5,000 getting my character to be an elite assassin...

I spent around 200 million trying to buy the company:)

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

I slot manastones for shits and giggles, you noobs need to harden the fuck up, seriously.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I thought the flying gimmick was retarded before the game was even released.Once i tried Aion it was nowhere near clsoe to being a good game.The quests were same old starting out in a linear fashion to get  your gear.I was annoyed seeing the childish things peoiple were doing with flying ,like setting up stalls in the sky.

Aion's graphics were also way over rated and some of the actual cool looking creatures had no interaction like the giant brontosaurus or whatever they were.One of it's main selling points was character LOOKS not customization,well you cover that up with gear right quick,so really a mute point.

I also don't care one bit for pvp in a mmorpg,so anything Aion does in that area is again a mute point and i didn't hear good things about that either with RMT and books.So really Aion offered me very little i couldn't get in any f2p game,so it was a definite no go.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.