Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Secret Society Are You? [POLL]

13»

Comments

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376

Illuminati

Though, I would have liked to have seen the Freemasons in the mix as a counter-weight to the Illuminati (the illuminati modeling themselves after freemasons anyways, just, like, evil).

Id probably joined the freemasons then, but since they are not in the game, ill go with their evil twin :P

I will totally assassins creed those templars :P

• rpgalonrpgalon Member Posts: 430

wanted to reanimate this topic to have an Idea how things are going... (we need moar templars to punch)

• LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

• drazzahdrazzah Member UncommonPosts: 437

This title makes my laught a little..

Which "SECRET SOCIETY" are you? a public poll on a "secret society" hahaha, no so secret now is it?

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198

Originally posted by rpgalon

wanted to reanimate this topic to have an Idea how things are going... (we need moar templars to punch)

No thank you, the satisfaction of being able to punch them isn't worth the cost of having to listen to their inane, moralizing blather first.  We need zero Templars.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Wow very suprised that Dragons are leading, very suprising.  I myself am a Templar and proud to be one.  Screw the other 2 lol.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• lightningjaclightningjac Member Posts: 92

Illuminati but i hope there are more clothing options than gas masks and the coats they always show...

• AngelfireAngelfire Member Posts: 145

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

• GandolfiGandolfi Member Posts: 43

Templar, I think..

Loving the whole Britpop, steampunk, St Trinians with an assault rifle kind of deal. Besides London holds fond memories from my student days...

• 93_Riot_9393_Riot_93 Member Posts: 3

Templar but personally I don't see a need to seperate the idea of the Templars from the Illuminati. I see them as one in the same. I wonder what their reasoning is behind that anomaly. It would have made a lot more sense  for there to be a faction that relies only on objective (science).

I dunno, I had to throw my one and a half cents in there.

• flamebeauxflamebeaux Member Posts: 13

hmmm i have to say I'm more about order and justice. I took the test and got templars. So im gonna say templars. but dispite all that we can all quest together regardless on some of the stuff. 

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762

I wanna be - anarchy!

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• RagnorMalakRagnorMalak Member UncommonPosts: 115

Well I did the test several times and every time I got a different one. When reading about the factions I am attracted mostly to the Dragon's philosophy I think. There can never be harmony in a dictatorial regime, it's just a lie, a fake kind of harmony. Sooner or later it will burst when all suppressed emotions and tendencies of society explodes.

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

Pretty even between the three factions.

The Ultimate Breakdown

• Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103

Illuminati !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets takeover the world!

• NagilumSadowNagilumSadow Member UncommonPosts: 318

Illuminati *howling wind blows in background*

• PerkoPerko Member Posts: 62

Remarkably balanced split between the 3 factions, that is a very difficult thing to pull off naturally.  Can only hope this bodes well for actual players upon release.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

I'm the secret society that's watching what this game is going to do at launch, personally i think that if WoD doesn't do what they should do (which is include all five original factions at launch) then i might be looking at this one as my modern day fix, they better not do the crapy linear themepark, gear treadmill, global cooldown crap, I'm serious I am so sick of that. If they do pull through probably the Dragon as i tend to love the eastern phylosophies the most.

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309

As being the Jewish kid playing inside linebacker at a Jesuit private school; I went Templars, duh.

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• Black-MagicBlack-Magic Member UncommonPosts: 103

Originally posted by Perko

Remarkably balanced split between the 3 factions, that is a very difficult thing to pull off naturally.  Can only hope this bodes well for actual players upon release.

I hope so too champ because if there is a nice balance then we should have 3 even factions fighting for everything that can be controlled. Even battles are what we want at the end of the day.