Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Secret Society Are You? [POLL]

So, with the beta coming up and everything I was wondering what secret society you guys have signed up to be a part of?

If you haven't signed up or don't know which ones are availble here are links to all three:

Dragon: http://www.thesecretworld.com/society/dragon

"The Art of Chaos" - Unknowable instigators of change, through quiet violence they create tiny ripples that grow into sweeping tsunamis

Illuminati: http://www.thesecretworld.com/society/illuminati

"Sex, Drugs and Rockefeller" - Invisible puppet-masters and corporate manipulators, they crave power and wealth by any means necessary.

Templars: http://www.thesecretworld.com/society/templars

"Deliverance From Evil" - The old guard; suave and sophisticated, but fiercely brutal and uncompromising in their crusade against darkness.

After voting, would you please tell me why!

scribble scribble scribble

Comments

• kreakrea Member UncommonPosts: 237

Illuminati myself did do the test and it did choose illu , not sure i will go for this faction at release /beta tho since i dont know alot about the factions yet need to read bit more about them to be honest.

• ArcheminosArcheminos Member Posts: 283

Well everyone talks about Illuminati and the secret society, I think it'd be cool to be part of it instead of all the myths and rumors you hear. Besides, Suits with Gasmasks = Classy.

• joseph567joseph567 Member CommonPosts: 51

I took the Test and confimed my suspicions....I am a Dragon.  That's right, I am a powerful, mystical creature.  So who wants to touch me?

I SAID: " WHO WANTS TO F*@#$%G TOUCH ME!"

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Originally posted by joseph567

I took the Test and confimed my suspicions....I am a Dragon.  That's right, I am a powerful, mystical creature.  So who wants to touch me?

I could send one of my puppets to do it. YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEM COMING!

• VamperoVampero Member UncommonPosts: 38

Illuminati,,EVIL EVIL EVIL....that is if the game comes out...lol

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Are you one of the Dragons in GW2?

If not, go away :P

DRAGON HERE AS WELL!

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

Originally posted by Tyrxz

I could send one of my puppets to do it. YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEM COMING!

That's ok.  As long as I get mine first, I don't have see their's or even know if they even did.  I can be selfish sometimes.

Originally posted by xKingdomx

Are you one of the Dragons in GW2?

If not, go away :P

DRAGON HERE AS WELL!

Hi !

I am not a Real GW2 Dragon,  but I play one on teh internetz.  I am here to talk to you about A Secret World run by secret societies.........

• WreckoniingWreckoniing Member UncommonPosts: 279

imma templar :)

• EvileEvile Member Posts: 534

Templar here

P.S. Templars did not follow the pope, in fact the pope had most of them executed.

• PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27

I took the test, intentionally chose answers that I thought a Templar would choose. Guess what? The result said I belonged to the Illuminati.

Originally posted by Evile

Templar here

P.S. Templars did not follow the pope, in fact the pope had most of them executed.

Oh, c'mon! You know that was a joke^^ When someone says templar, christianity, catholicism and the Pope is the first that comes to mind :)

Edit: Can't spell catholicism...

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

Originally posted by Evile

Templar here

I believe they were executed when they got too powerful to be control by pope/church. They were a religious order, at least at start.

Originally posted by PowerDX

I took the test, intentionally chose answers that I thought a Templar would choose. Guess what? The result said I belonged to the Illuminati.

Welcome!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Ima dargon. Rawr!

• PatidatiPatidati Member Posts: 1

Using the power of chaos, and being an underground clan which wants to recreate the world through chaos?

I have to say Dragon is the only right choice here! Even though the Illuminati do seem tempting:)

• KyogetsuKyogetsu Member UncommonPosts: 4

Templar here

• Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209

Illuminati cause what you said: Sex, Drugs and Rockefeller.... and rituals and world control.

Originally posted by Darkor_hXc

Illuminati cause what you said: Sex, Drugs and Rockefeller.... and rituals and world control.

Hahaha, well of course world control comes in second to sex, drugs and rockefeller^^

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Templar. Only uncompromising justice and clear moral values will do! XD

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960

Templars - because I want to play a Mother Theresa who can pack an AK47...

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

I went with Illuminati on the poll but Templars seen kinda cool also. Kinda a toss up for me.

****The raving Rabbid will be plunging the supernatural in no time!****

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Im a dragon. Which is cool cause Seoul looks badass. But templars get London which is hella good too.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

I'm going Templar, but I don't really like the choice. It was the lesser of evils as far as I was concerned. I don't like the idea of 'chaos' nor do I have a desire to control the world...that just sounds like too much work and effort...

But I also despise religion and zealots in general, and I was a lot more likely to kill people in games like Deus Ex and Oblivion than I was to 'bring them to justice'. The world is simply better off without some people.

...Actually, I suppose historically, religious fanatics have been the most rabid of murderers. I guess my choice was fitting, after all.

I'd still prefer a fourth, more anti-hero-esque faction, though.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."